FinTech Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|10 - 50
|Private Limited Company
|USD 2 million
|Run Rate Sales
|USD 7 million
|5:06 AM Asia / Kolkata
|Advisor / Business Broker
- Funded by one of the top 5 investors in India.
- A fintech investment go-to platform for the top 5% for wealth creation.
- The brand is going to act as deal makers and enable the top 5% to tap into alternative asset investment opportunities through tech-enabled investment platforms and has evolved in the last year and continues to do so. They are the fintech version of a major corporate giant.
- App works as the singular platform to compare the listed opportunities, invest and then track one’s progress through the multiple functionalities the app has to offer.
- The business earns revenue from leasing commercial properties like office spaces.
- Have added and further plan to add multiple asset classes on their platforms such as office space, international properties, warehouses, data centers, hospitals, electric vehicles, which are being structured into different business models such as revenue-based financing (RBF), fractional real estate (FRE), which are curated by capable asset acquisition team from business and finance background.
- The business will continue to add more assets with innovative structures which can generate monthly cash flows through alternative assets for the top 5%.
- The revenue had a rapid increase in the last couple of months after the recovery from Covid impacts.
- Completely liabilities-free business seeks investment for expansion.
- The co-founders own 77% of the equity shares and the other investors hold 23% stake in the company.
The company offers alternative investment channels for the top 5% of wealth holders.
The company owns commercial spaces that it leases out. These spaces are worth almost INR 1 crore. Other premises are leased by the business.
The company is based out of Bangalore and they have a USA-based subsidiary that is registered in the State of Delaware.
No loans and no debts.
3 founders owns maximum stake.
They have 10-12 angels and zerodha founder invested in them in the previous round.
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Design Engineer, Automation Machinery Manufacturer, Hosur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, IT Services, San Jose, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Transportation, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business