Freight & Logistics Company Investment Opportunity in Pune, India
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 6 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 13 million|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Industries||Freight & Logistics|
|Local Time||5:48 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our business has been a leading logistics support provider in western & northern parts of India for over a decade.
- Our services are ISO certified.
- Over the years, our company has won multiple awards from our services.
- We are currently serving over 150 clients in multiple industries like FMCG, apparel & lifestyle, automotive, life sciences and healthcare, electronics & technology and e-commerce.
- Few of our clients include Amazon, Godrej, Reliance, Phillips, RIL, Nivea, JIO, BOSCH, Asian Paints and Panasonic.
- We hold a contract with every client which further depends on the kind of services they wish to avail.
- Warehousing contracts are for a period of 3 years and transporting contracts (any medium) are for a period of 1 year. They get renewed prior to termination.
- Currently, we have affiliations with over 17 warehouses with a cumulative area of over 1,50,000 sq. ft. Payment to our warehousing affiliates depends upon the area utilised, duration of storage and type of goods.
- Apart from company owned vehicles, we have affiliations with over 250 vehicles for ground logistics support. Payment to our ground logistics affiliates depends upon the distance to be traveled and the kind of goods to be transported (weight and nature).
- None of these warehouses and vehicles are owned by the business. Life of contracts with our affiliates vary, however, they get renewed prior to termination.
- For air logistics, we have partnerships with the cargo teams of Vistara, Indigo and SpiceJet. Life of contacts can vary between 2 to 4 years. Standardised cargo fee set by these airlines are paid.
- Our revenues are soaring to an all-time high due to excess demand and higher number of clients.
- We put immense value to our business due to great relationships with MNCs, large clientele, expanded affiliations and contracts worth over INR 100 crores which are yet to be fulfilled.
Our services include:
- Air & reverse distribution services.
- Value added services.
- E-commerce logistics.
Physical assets include:
- 34 company owned vehicles for logistics support.
- Corporate office owned by the company.
- Office furniture & interior.
Our business operates from a company owned office spread across 4,500 sq. ft.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Ahmedabad, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysProject Head, Infrastructure, Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive MD, Delhi, Financial Consultant connected with the Business