Need help?

Generic Pharmaceuticals Company for Sale in Ahmedabad, India

For Sale: WHO-GMP certified specialty pharmaceuticals manufacturer generating an average revenue of INR 20 crore.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 50 - 100
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 3 million
Run Rate Sales USD 2 million
EBITDA Margin 20 - 30 %
Industries Generic Pharmaceuticals
Locations  Ahmedabad
Local Time 4:51 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 3.5 million (Native Currency: INR 260,000,000)
Reason: Director is moving into another pharmaceutical project and would like to sell this company. Note - ... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 900 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Not disclosed
User Verification
Documents
Teaser
Business Overview

- WHO-GMP certified company that manufactures specialty pharmaceuticals for illness related to cardiovascular disease and central nervous systems.

- We manufacture medicines under own brand name and also undertake contract manufacturing for 12-15 companies.

- Generate 80% of revenue from our own brand and remaining 20% from contract manufacturing.

- We sell our products to 150+ multi-specialty hospitals based in Gujarat and Maharashtra. We also supply medicines on tender basis to the government in both these states.

- Our company was registered in 2011 but we started operations in 2013.

- Every year, our growth rate is between 15% to 25%. Revenue for the last 3 years are INR 22 crore, INR 19 crore and INR 15 crore.

- Our run rate revenue has dropped due to COVID-19. However, in the next 2 years, we project to generate a yearly revenue of INR 30 crore.

- Director of the company has 20 years of experience in this industry.

Products & Services Overview

We manufacture medicines for cardiovascular disease and central nervous systems. We have more than 400 products.

Assets Overview

Land & building, plant & machinery, office equipment and products.

Facilities Overview

We operate out of a company owned facility. The land area is 33,000 sq. ft. with built-up area of 16,000 sq. ft. The entire facility is set-up as per WHO-GMP guidelines.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more