Import / Export Business Seeking Loan in Georgetown, Guyana
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 10 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 90 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Industries||Import / Export|
|Local Time||10:25 PM America / Guyana|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We aim to play a major role in the development of Guyana through the imports of advanced products and services currently focusing on street lights.
- We connect local businesses with the best brands around the world, bringing first world access to a third world country at a reduced cost.
- Company is involved in the imports of Italian made streetlights and other Italian made products from one of our partnering manufacturing companies.
- At the moment, we are linked to four manufacturing companies in Italy, Belgium, China, and the US that are able to provide our clients with the best they have to offer.
- Our estimated monthly income was calculated at USD 15,000 monthly or more. Now, we stand to make USD 8,000, monthly.
- The company has 15 clients and is looking to triple this number with the imports of the Italian made street lights, which would be a significant upgrade for the country.
- We intend to secure clients who would be the main suppliers of street lights in the country.
- Have a high growth in terms of sales as we started operations towards the end of last year and acquired most clients this year.
We are traders of street lights for local companies from global manufacturers.
We own stock and office equipment like laptops, printers and mobile phones.
We are looking for an office space and the promoter has a family owned land of 1 acre which is used as warehouse for current projects.