Insurance Agency Investment Opportunity in Timonium, United States
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||C Corporation|
|Reported Sales||USD 3 - 4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 4.8 million|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||6:57 PM America / Nipigon|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- The company generated USD 1M last year, 3,150,000 this year, and currently, we are generating USD 400 on a monthly basis. There has been a significant increase in the revenue since there is an increase in the policy users.
- We plan to use SGB as a flagship vehicle to roll up other brokers and organically scale our existing business. Our growth strategy is an easy math formula.
- We are FMOs who are typically top-level organizations that are licensed to sell health insurance products in most if not all, states.
- We work with multiple agents and multiple big-name and small-name carriers all across the U. S. Almost all of an FMO’s contracts are direct with carriers, and FMOs are usually able to offer agents contracts that provide higher than street-level commissions.
- We have tied up with 6 agencies who market the products.
- Every time we sell a policy we generate a sale of USD 400-500. Also, generate revenue from the re-occurring payment from the user.
- Our founders helped grow a prior agency from 8 to 60 agents in just 3 years and exited at USD 40M.
- Majority of the revenue is generated by the sale of health insurance.
- We have 5 contract-based employees.
- The company need not be registered under the financial regulator of the country.
Medicare, healthcare, life insurance, lead gen technology, and insurance tech.
Tangible assets include office equipment (laptops, desktops, printers).
Intangible- lease, data, IP, and client info.
1 floor fully leased out, only 40% occupied by sales representatives with a built-out floor plan for growth. It is located in the north of the city.
- Zero debt business.
- 3 main shareholders with a 45/45/10 split.
- Cap table can be available upon request.
1 week, 6 days agoCEO, Lending Firm, Austin, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business