Juice & Snack Shop for Sale in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

For Sale: 1 juice center and 5 kiosks setup (standby) along with license and staff.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees < 2
Legal Entity General Partnership
Reported Sales USD 270 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 8 thousand
EBITDA Margin 20 %
Industries Juice & Snack Shops
Locations  Dubai
Local Time 6:35 AM Asia / Dubai
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 34 thousand (Native Currency: AED 125,000)
Reason: Looking to sell the business due to other commitments.
Includes physical assets worth USD 34 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Trade License
Teaser
Trade License
Business Overview

- Company runs 1 juice center located inside a mall in Dubai. In addition, the company used to also operate multiple kiosks earlier which we have closed down this year.

- Had built 5 kiosks in total of which we operated only 3 kiosks and the remaining 2 kiosks were yet to start.

- All the 3 kiosks were installed in the tourist locations and we used to largely generate revenue from our kiosks setup.

- In the last year, we generated 97% of revenue from 3 kiosks and remaining 3% from our shop in the mall.

- Our run rate sales have dropped because we have closed all our kiosks.

- Full sale of the business include 1 running shop and 5 kiosks setup (non-operational / standby). This business is also ideal for catering.

- Business has strong menu and well tested recipes for different type of drinks.

- Have tie-ups with Carriage and Talabat for online delivery.

- Any business liability will be cleared by the current owner.

- The business requires 1 operations manager to run the business with minimal supervision.

Products & Services Overview

All types of juices, smoothies, chocolates, fresh drinks and snacks.

Assets Overview

- 5 kiosks setup, 1 shop setup, operating equipment and AC.

- Civil company license, website, social media pages (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), Carriage & Talabat account, business bank account, card machine, POS with printer, menu & recipes, emails.

Facilities Overview

- Rented shop of 150 sq ft inside a mall and on the ground floor. It is located in Business Bay's side.

- Have 5 kiosks setup on standby. Each occupies 40 sq ft area.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more