Need help?

Kitchen Appliances Business Seeking Loan in Dhaka, Bangladesh

Firm imports kitchen equipment, accessories & their parts and sells them to B2B & B2C clients.

Established 10-20 year(s)
Employees 2 - 5
Legal Entity Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader
Reported Sales USD 150 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 60 thousand
EBITDA Margin 10 %
Industries Kitchen Appliances
Locations  Dhaka
Local Time 5:10 PM Asia / Dhaka
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Loan
USD 100 thousand for 5.0% annual interest, 8 years (Native Currency: BDT 10,000,000)
Reason: Funds will be used to buy goods and increase our sales capacity. Looking to offer a lower interest r... View More
Collateral Available: USD 5 thousand
Includes physical assets worth USD 70 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Not disclosed
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

Firm imports more than 100 types of kitchen equipment, accessories and their parts from 3 companies in China and sells them to B2B and B2C clients in Bangladesh. Have 50-60 retail shops as our B2B clients. We also run a small showroom to sell kitchen equipment to B2C clients. The showroom is located in a commercial area.

Generate 70% of revenue from B2B clients and remaining 30% from B2C clients. Have a godown of 1,000 sq ft to keep stock. Our run rate revenue has reduced due to COVID-19. Business owned assets include stock and office equipment.

Products & Services Overview

Sell over 100 types of kitchen equipment, accessories and its parts. It include kitchen racks, oven, pressure cookers, juicers and other appliances.

Facilities Overview

- Rented showroom of 200 sq ft.

- Rented godown of 1,000 sq ft.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

1 Investor already contacted this Business.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more