Need help?

Kitchen Appliances Businesses Seeking Loan in Dhaka

Results 1 - 1 of 1 - Kitchen Appliances Businesses Seeking Loan in Dhaka. Lend to a Kitchen Appliance or a Coffee Machine Business.

Filters
  • Kitchen Appliances

  • Dhaka

  • Business Loan

 

Kitchen Appliances Business Seeking Loan in Dhaka, Bangladesh

Firm imports kitchen equipment, accessories & their parts and sells them to B2B & B2C clients.
Firm imports more than 100 types of kitchen equipment, accessories and their parts from 3 companies in China and sells them to B2B and B2C clients in Bangladesh. Have 50-60 retail shops as our B2B clients. We also run a small showroom to sell kitchen equipment to B2C clients. The showroom is located in a commercial area. Generate 70% of revenue from B2B clients and remaining 30% from B2C clients. Have a godown of 1,000 sq ft to keep stock. Our run rate revenue has reduced due to COVID-19. Business owned assets include stock and office equipment.
Firm imports kitchen equipment, accessories & their parts and sells them to B2B & B2C clients.
6.5   Dhaka
Run Rate Sales
USD 70 thousand
EBITDA Margin
10 %
Business Loan
USD 120 K at 5%
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, indsutries and transactions.

    Over …read more

  • Show more