Luxury Clothing Company Investment Opportunity in Pune, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 600 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 600 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Local Time||7:41 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
Traditional Indian fashion brand with a focus on delivering the belief in the tradition to keep it alive.
The customers' trust lies in the authenticity of this company's products. All the products across SKUs are procured from the origins of the respective fabrics/designs.
- Started with 32 weavers and grown to 700+ weavers across 7 India states.
- Working with SIDBI, ONDC, & Govt. of India to increase the Weavers Network.
- Certified by Silk Mark India.
- INR 4.8 cr ARR, that has grown 4x in last 8-9 months.
- 40% gross margins across all SKUs.
- 7,000+ orders fulfilled so far, with an AOV of INR 10,500.
- 90% of business comes from their own website.
- Inbound mail from Nykaa offering to onboard them on their platform.
- Onboarded on Myntra, Ajio, Nykaa, and Amazon recently.
- Overseas orders contribute to 10% of the business. Present in the USA, Singapore, and Australia.
- Paithani sarees from Maharashtra.
- Ilkal and Khun sarees from Karnataka.
- Bandhani sarees from Gujarat.
- Cotton and linen sarees from West Bengal.
- Tussar and Dupion sarees from Bihar.
- Gadwal sarees from Telangana.
- Kalamkari sarees from Andhra Pradesh.
Tangible assets include laptops, printers, hardware, and office furniture.
Intangible asset includes software.
We have a small office in Pune and a weaving factory also.
- Business is completely bootstrapped and 100% equity is held by the founders.
- No debt no loans.
- 2 owners are the shareholders.
1 week, 2 days agoDirector, Market Research, Pune, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
1 week, 6 days agoSenior Manager, Technology, Noida, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSoftware Manager, Consumer Goods Retail, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business