Medical Devices Company Investment Opportunity in Kolkata, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||8:52 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Designer of a menstrual pain-relieving device.
- The company was incubated in IIT Patna and the rented R&D lab is in Kolkata.
- Company's USP is the device itself. The device is designed & fabricated on the principle of Gate Control Theory and sends a particular type pattern of frequency specially designed for menstrual pain. The technology and process of generating unique pulse frequencies are patented.
- Company has no pending bank loans.
- The private limited entity has two owners with each having a 50% stake.
- The company plans to sell the products through its online store and other online marketplaces.
- This transaction is being handled by an advisory based in Mumbai.
- Investor will get a 15% stake in the company that has developed this product and owns the IP.
One product – that is a menstrual pain reliever device with self-adhesive gel pads.
Various test equipment, DSOs (digital storage oscilloscope), laptops, and required software.
Rented R&D lab set up in Kolkata and rented office space in IIT Patna.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Insurance, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Telecom & IT, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Automobiles, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business