Mobile App Investment Opportunity in Uttar Pradesh, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 180 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 250 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||12:22 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- The app is an end to end integrated healthcare platform for enterprises to be more efficient in managing their employee health, saving cost, and driving higher engagement.
- With a single aim to provide affordable and accessible health care for all the company has gone from strength to strength to make it a reality.
- The company has 8,000 plus doctors with 6,000 plus diagnostics centers across pan India.
- Have tied up with 50+ corporates and served them with various employee benefits programs.
- Company has conducted ~ 500 health camps along with 6,000 Covid vaccination and 3,000 Covid related tests.
- 140 tech-enabled check-ups and 3,631 OPD and speciality care addressed.
- The business has also launched health cards for the last mile to help them avail teleconsultation and medical checkups.
- A total of 2,875 health cards has been sold.
- The app downloads stand at 50K with 350 daily visitors.
- The company has tied up with 500 universities and 700 + districts to take its mission to the last mile.
- The company only has one promoter.
- The business has not taken any loan previously.
The company provides quality virtual care using its app which includes access to doctors, Covid care, and much more. The USP is-
- 24x7 online tele and video doctor consultation (22+ specialists; 4+ languages)
- All modes of consult i. e. tele, video, and chat in 1 platform.
- Covid symptom analyzer and health risk assessment (HRA) tools.
- Health forum and health tips to improve health conditions.
- Up to 50% discount on health checks and 20% discount on pharmacy orders.
- Health coach and gamified activities.
- Disease management & wellness programs.
- Last-mile connect.
The services include:
- Telemedicine package.
- Annual and pre-employment health checks.
- Onsite and virtual engagement activities and webinars.
- Medical rooms with on-site doctors and nurses.
- RTPCR tests (pan India – home collection and onsite).
- Covid vaccinations (pan India – onsite and off-site).
- Cashless OPD.
- 24/7 multi-lingual call center.
Physical assets include laptops, printers, mobiles, and hardware devices.
Intangible assets include software.
None, working from home because of Covid.
Earlier than 15 daysScientist And Pharmacist, Healthcare, Columbia, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, IT Services, Melbourne, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysProprietor, Software Consultancy, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business