Network Equipment Business for Sale in Hyderabad, India
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 650 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 700 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||Network Equipment + 1 more|
|Local Time||11:25 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- One of the first and leading 3rd party maintenance providers in India, with over 28 years of experience and expertise in servicing multi-vendor computer systems.
- We are service partners that can provide a wide range of remedial and value-added services.
- Our focus is to provide a single-point contact for multi-platform hardware maintenance, multi-platform system administration, and services relating to database management.
- Have a strong presence in the government sector, serving prestigious organizations like ISRO, Indian Institute of Petroleum, NHPC, and NPCIL. 100% of the clientele is Government organizations and our biggest client is the National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC), a part of ISRO, with an active purchase order of INR 3.9 crores for maintaining their satellite data processing systems.
- Have specialized manpower to support obsolete systems and maintain them in a comprehensive manner. The salaries of employees are very low, as they mostly provide on-site support for servers and desktops.
- We track and apply for possible tenders on multiple government portals and have a ~40% conversion rate on tender applications.
- We have comprehensive contracts with all clients with contract periods ranging from 4 to 12 quarters. Established long-term relationships with our clients and 70% of our contracts are renewed.
- Have plans to expand our horizon to non-government entities as well and use our strength to scout for other entities managed by the government & private sector.
- This is a rare opportunity to acquire a well-established and profitable 3rd party maintenance provider in India with immense growth potential with expansion in the private sector.
Software service, network services, system integration, facility management, on-site support, and computer hardware maintenance.
Tangible assets in the balance sheet are office equipment, furniture, computers, receivables, inventories, and other non-current assets.
Most of the employee work on-site at customer locations. The company is headquartered in a rented office in Secunderabad, Hyderabad has branch offices in 4 cities across India (Madhapur - Hyderabad, Delhi, Dehradun, and Bengaluru)
The firm is debt-free since its inception with 99% of the partnership held by a private limited company and 1% by a senior employee of the company.
2 weeks, 1 day agoManaging Director, Technology, Chennai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Management And Technology Consulting, Auckland, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysGM, Information Services, Riyadh, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business