Newly Established Animal Breeding Business Seeking Loan in Luang Prabang, Laos
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||1:34 PM Asia / Bangkok|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We farm butterfly pupae which are exported to international zoos/exhibits.
- Estimated production at the new location in Laos: 250,000 to 300,000 pupae/year.
- Each pupa would be sold at 1 USD.
- We have established export permits and buyers in the Netherlands.
- Since this is a tourist attraction, we expect 30,000 tourists/visitors per year and they will be charged an entrance fee of $5/each.
- Park is located at a prime tourist destination.
- We are not making any sales at the moment.
- Our company is registered in the Netherlands, and we are operating in Laos. Since foreign nationals cannot buy any kind of property in this region, we are working on leased land.
- Live butterfly pupae.
- Butterfly exhibit consultancy.
- Butterfly ecotourism tours.
- Providing livelihoods for local communities.
Buildings (including house and staff housing) machines and equipment are all owned by the property owner.
2 hectares of leased land at a prime tourist location for a period of 10 years.
The business is currently funded by the owner.
The company has a sole proprietor and is free of any outstanding debt.