Newly Established Vegetable Processing Company Investment Opportunity in Colombo, Sri Lanka
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 8.4 million|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Industries||Frozen Food + 1 more|
|Local Time||11:16 AM Europe / Oslo|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a Sri Lankan company operating in the food processing and beverage industry. We are developing an integrated best-in-class organic cultivation, processing, sales, and international distribution operation based out of Sri Lanka.
- Business line 1 includes production and sales of frozen fruits, vegetables, and cassava products. Production capacity is 300 tons per month and 3,600 tons per annum.
- Business line 2 includes trading of tea. Production capacity is 300 tons per month and 3,600 tons per annum.
- Business line 3 involves trading of king coconut water for which our production capacity is 300,000 liters per annum.
- We have leased a factory for production of business line 1 products, while we outsource the production for business line 2 and 3.
- The products under all business lines are marketed under many registered brands.
- Distribution is typically done via distributors to retailers and through direct sales. Our sales channels include supermarkets, hypermarkets, grocery stores, airlines, service management companies, vending machine providers, gas stations, convenience stores, health food stores, fitness stores and online stores.
- We have around 50 clients from Europe, Asia, and Middle East.
- The Company is about to become one of the leading fruit processors in Sri Lanka aiming to serve the global market with organic certified premium quality products.
- The only provider of frozen products in Sri Lanka.
- The only major supplier of unique organic king coconut water indigenous to Sri Lanka.
- A newly upgraded frozen products factory is about to ramp up production from next month to meet and serve a significant market demand.
- A state-of-the-art multi factory complex is about to be constructed to meet future demand.
- Multiple revenue streams from broad portfolio of brands and high-quality healthy products.
- Our valuation is based on our expansion strategies which will extend operations to meet large customer demand, and we need to build a new factory complex in order to be able to serve that demand. We will experience massive revenue increase once the new factory complex is ready with much larger production capacities, product line extension, and possibility to move outsourced production in-house to increase our margins and retain full control of a vertically integrated value chain.
- We offer an opportunity to investors benefitting numerous stakeholders including rural farmers, local communities, consumers, and the environment through our sustainable and socially conscious business.
Our products include frozen fruits, vegetables, cassava products, dried fruits and nuts, king coconut water, flavored coconut water, tea, and other beverages. Most of our products are organic certified.
Physical assets include machinery, equipment for processing and prime plantation land of 49 acres. Other assets include intellectual property rights, brands and know-how.
We have leased a frozen products factory of approximately 13,000 square feet in Seeduwa.
2 days, 1 hour agoIndependent Advisor, Chennai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
2 weeks agoBusiness Development Consultant, Agriculture, Colombo, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Milan, Financial Consultant connected with the Business