Nutrition Food Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 400 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 320 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||13 %|
|Local Time||4:10 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
1. 3x growth in customer and revenue numbers as compared to the previous year.
2. 70% of orders are from their own website and app, 27% from the market places and, 3% from retail.
3. 5,000 + customer reviews with an average of 4.5 ratings.
4. More than 250+ SKUs, 7 new products launched very recently.
5. Starting 15 cloud kitchens in a few months to have better reach in quick commerce. Launching 7 products very soon at Amazon global to have a global customer reach.
6. Soon starting products at modern trade outlets in Bangalore.
7. Awarded Women Entrepreneur award 2021 by SEBA because of the Unique USP of the brand.
8. Featured in Shark Tank India Season 2 and received funding.
9. Top clients - Amazon, Yellow. ai, Venky's, ISteer Technologies.
10. YTD sales of the company are INR 24.3 crore.
11. The sales have dropped because of a lack of marketing efforts which have rapidly picked up post their pitch on Shark Tank India.
250+ healthy and delicious products like nuts, ready-to-eat, cookies and many more.
Laptops, food processing lines, freezing equipment, cold storage, and generators.
The business is operated from a rental office area in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Business is bootstrapped to date. Capital is INR 5 lacs, director's loan amount is INR 97 lacs (it is as good as equity).
Equity Split of 50%, 45%, and 5%
3 days, 15 hours agoManaging Director, Trading & Investment, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysData Analyst, Sporting Goods, Sriharikota, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Water Heater Manufacturer, Ahmedabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business