Oil Equipment Company Seeking Loan in Suez, Egypt
|Run Rate Sales||USD 200 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||Oil Equipment + 1 more|
|Local Time||9:53 AM Egypt|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a company that provides solar-based systems on a rental basis to complement diesel generators used by oil & gas companies.
- For the last 5 years we have been involved in the sale of solar systems and solar-powered equipment but we now plan to rent out solar energy units.
- We seek to set up 12 solar energy units in variant capacities of 40 KW, 50 KW and 60 KW to rent out to oil production companies.
- These would be used as an assisting energy source for diesel generators used in pumping. This would save around 30% of the oil production cost and is also green, maintenance-free, renewable & sustainable.
- The target market is EGP 2.5 billion ($150,000,000), servable market is EGP 3.2 billion ($200,000,000) and the potential market is EGP 5.2 billion ($300,000,000).
- We have a qualified team consisting of a petroleum engineer, 2 geologists, 2 electrical engineers, an accountant and 6 technicians.
- Plan to hire 6 more people on the team including 3 electrical engineers and 3 technicians.
- We have worked with all major listed oil & gas companies which amount to about 50 companies.
- We plan to market our new vertical to these companies as well as to additional companies across Egypt. Eventually, we would look to grow internationally.
- Promoter has more than 20 years of experience in the field of oil & gas including 6 years of experience at the head of this firm.
- Was awarded the best Arabian Startup Company in Solar Energy Efficiency from Arabian League.
- Feasibility study using solar energy in the oil field (attached)
Off grid solar systems, on grid solar systems, solar pumps, solar street light, solar heaters, LED light.
Building and furnishings of head office, furnishings of branch office, truck, storage space, full equipment kits.