Profitable Liquor Store Seeking Loan in Jakarta, Indonesia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 800 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||Liquor Stores + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:50 PM Asia / Jakarta|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are importers of alcoholic beverages from South Korea and Singapore and sell them locally in Indonesia, as well as export to Bangladesh.
- Have a retail store in South Jakarta with an average footfall of 120-150 customers everyday.
- Started our operations last year by having tie-ups with local sellers of alcoholic beverages for buying different kinds of spirit products at competitive prices compared to other competitors.
- Operations started small, but due to the increase in demand for the products, we need more funds to grow.
- Run rate sales have dropped compared to last year as there was some hindrance from the pandemic situation that affected our sales in the last two months.
- For making it easier to receive a loan, we have registered our company as a PT business entity and all licenses are available with the firm for this business.
We trade in spirits like hitejinro, chum churum, good day and more, we will add damso soju shortly.
Office and warehouse facilities, stock, various trucks for logistics and office equipment.
We own office and warehouse facilities of 300 square meters and 900 square meters located in South Jakarta.
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Development Manager, MyConstant, Ho Chi Minh City, Financial Institution connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Pharmaceuticals, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Ahmedabad, Financial Consultant connected with the Business