Profitable Men's Apparel Store Seeking Loan in Angeles, Philippines
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||S Corporation|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 30 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||Men's Apparel Stores + 1 more|
|Local Time||2:08 PM Asia / Manila|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are the first-ever subscription-based clothing and apparel brand in the Philippines.
- Currently, we generate sales through selling our merchandise and plan to earn revenue from various subscription plans that will offer.
- Our company will also have online certification courses on our platform, under the same brand name.
- The users can subscribe to our plans, to receive access to the courses and additional discounts on the merchandise.
- We are seeking investment open our own physical store and collaborate with other stores to sell our merchandise.
- The business has a tie-up with one such store as of now.
- In the future, we would provide services such as graphic designs, website building, and digital marketing.
- The business has 2 partners with an equal stake in the company.
- The company has no outstanding liabilities.
- We are a men's apparel clothing brand. As of now, we have an e-commerce website and are planning to open a physical store.
- The business is also building a website that would provide training courses in understanding marketing and FaceBook ads, setting up ads manager, leads generation, targeting & retargeting, scaling, ROAS, starting up your own business, personal development courses, web development courses, content creation 101, and chat, email, and phone call support.
- This website will give privilege to each enrollee access to manufacturers, and privileges with other partners of the company (e. g. direct selling company, network marketing company, health&insurance, etc. )
- We will provide automated (weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual) sales reports for each entrepreneur.
- Company will also have other options (subscription/commission-based) for each student and other sources of income through our partners (other companies).
Physical assets include merchandise, office furniture, and stock.
Intangible assets include website, leads, Facebook page, business permit, Instagram account, TikTok account, and Youtube account.
We have an office with 3 rooms for logistics, IT, and virtual assistants on a rental basis.