↩ Go Back
Need help?

Profitable Tailoring Business for Sale in Mohali, India

Business that customizes clothes based on their choice of fabric and has served 2k+ clients.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 2 - 5
Legal Entity Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader
Reported Sales USD 50 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 50 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 - 40 %
Industries Tailoring
Locations  Mohali
Local Time 10:37 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 50 thousand (Native Currency: INR 4,000,000)
Reason: The owner is relocating abroad and wants to sell the business.
Includes physical assets worth USD 40 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Tailoring business that provides customers with a wide range of fabrics to choose from & custom the final attire.

- Located in the main market in Mohali.

- We are a registered brand and have major goodwill in the city.

- We have served 2,000+ clients and have received glowing feedback.

- The business also receives additional revenue from college Internships.

- Customers choose one of our fabrics and we customize clothing for them. Depending on the type of clothing, we will take around 7-10 days for delivery.

- 30% of our revenue is from the ready-made clothes that are made by our tailors and the rest 70% is customized based on the client's requirement of fabric and embroidery.

- We have 20-25 suppliers who provide fabric in the business.

- Huge part of our clientele is repeat customers.

Products & Services Overview

Women: Lehna choli, anarkali suit, Punjabi suits, party wear suits, regular wear attire, running fabrics, laces, etc.

Men: Suiting, shirting, kurta pajama, sherwani.

Sale of all types of fabrics to custom above listed products and tailoring services for the same.

Assets Overview

Unsold stock of fabrics and ready clothes.

Laces rolls.

7 years of goodwill, and trust among customers and suppliers.

Details of 2,000+ clients along with their respective measurements.

Rights to use the brand name, logo, and labels.

Packaging material and bags.

All set up as it is running today including, ACs, lights, counter, display mannequins, tables, master table, presses, machines, etc.

Facilities Overview

70x16 sqft showroom above Bata showroom located in the main market in Mohali.

It is a rear-side workshop with a complete setup.

Leased property with a monthly rent of INR 65,000.

Capitalization Overview

- Sole proprietorship.

- No debts/ loans have been taken in the business.

- Used funds from profits to run the business.

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

5 Buyers viewed this Business this month.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more