Stationery Store Investment Opportunity in Navi Mumbai, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 170 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 170 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Industries||Stationery Stores + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:37 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Company with an online store that sells stationery, collectables, cosmetics, bags, and more than 10 product categories.
- The company has a strong social media presence with an organically grown target audience interested in its products.
- Company's Instagram page has more than 220,000 followers.
- 100% of sales flow through own website (no hefty commissions to marketplaces).
- Excellent product placement, curation, and sense of presentation which is extremely appealing to the end-users.
- Expansion of products category possible in any direction.
- Extremely asset-light working model with strong growth potential.
- Manufacturing of products is contracted to a third party.
- They have unlocked the potential of retail stores by working on franchise deals (1 is fixed, 2 work-in-progress)
- The company does not have any debts and has two shareholders.
- Transaction is being handled by an advisory based in Mumbai.
Unique and novelty product range with more than 10 categories that include stationery, keychains, and fashion accessories.
Desktop computers, laptops, smartphones, printers, ACs, furniture, metal racks.
Intangible assets include the Instagram handle with 220k+ organically grown followers; a customer base of 10k+ emails; a website with high domain authority and Alexa ranking; franchise agreement with 1 retail store and 2 work-in-progress.
One office premises owned by the company is located in Navi Mumbai.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, IT Company, Ellicott City, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Partner, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Real Estate Construction, Singapore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business