Tailoring Company for Sale in Dublin, Ireland
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 300 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 400 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||2:15 PM Europe / Dublin|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business that provides alteration services for customers.
- We service individual customers, two men's clothes shops, and a few dry cleaners.
- Have been in business for over 12 years and had a lot of happy customers.
- We operate 2 shops with very good location and the company is registered in Dublin, Ireland.
- 90% of revenue comes from individual walk-in customers while 10% comes from the 2 men's shops and dry cleaners.
- We advertise through our website and email marketing.
The buyer gets:
• The brand name.
• Lease agreement for 2 shops that are valid for 10 years.
• Buyer can continue with the existing staff.
• Shop fixtures and equipment.
Clothes alterations, making women's clothes, and services for dry cleaners.
Tangible assets - equipment like shop fixtures, sewing machines, and cutting tables worth EUR 40,000.
Intangible assets - Invoice books with the contact numbers of our customers.
We have two leased shops located on the ground floor, and it is easily accessible for walk-in customers. Leases are valid for the next 10 years.
Both the shops are fully equipped and are managed by our 6 professional staff members.
Both the shops are located 2 miles apart. They are in the Southern part of Dublin, Ireland.
It is a limited company with two equal shareholders. It's a family business. The business does not have any loans.