Training Institute Investment Opportunity in Noida, India
- Training institute that provides courses on personality development and skill development in the hospitality, eCommerce, and various other industries.
- Have 60 training centers across India that we run on our own and our main office is in Noida.
- We provide skill development training for more than 12 different sectors and have trained & placed over 20,000 candidates.
- Partnered with government and NGO agencies for providing skill training for programs such as STAR, NSDC, and PMKY. The government-funded programs contribute to more than 75% of our revenue.
- Have tie-ups with over 100 companies to provide skill training, including well-known clients such as Swiggy, Oyo, and Barbeque Nation.
- Our trainers have an average experience of 3-5 years.
- Currently, we are developing our own e-learning platform that will provide 24 / 7 access to videos and materials and exclusive lectures from industry experts.
- We are seeking funds to complete the development of the platform, expand by providing AI and Data Analysis courses, improve our infrastructure and for working capital.
- Post obtaining funds, the e-learning platform is expected to be completed in a month.
- Promoter has 10+ years of industry experience and has successfully launched an NGO and managed various CSR projects.
- Achieved good sales growth due to the government-funded programs and we started 20 new centers this year in prime locations of cities and initiated new courses.
- Business owned assets include computers, smart boards, projectors, furniture, and other equipment.
We provide high-quality skill training to Indian youth in majorly growing demand sectors of artificial intelligence, healthcare, hospitality, agriculture, retail, electronics, construction, and telecom.
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Mumbai, M&A Advisor accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysConsultant, Mumbai, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Accounting & IT, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal