Warehousing Company for Sale in Győr, Hungary
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1 - 2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.4 million|
|EBITDA Margin||0 - 10 %|
|Local Time||6:47 AM Europe / Budapest|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company providing quick frozen food logistics solutions.
- Our family-owned cold storage, located in the Győr Industrial Park, has a European Union Food Industry Registration Number.
- Thanks to our continuous improvements and the commitment of our staff, the food safety management system of the Győr cold store is compliant with the International Food Standard (IFS Logistics 2.2).
- We are a logistics service provider with a cold storage capacity of approximately 5,400 EPAL (Euro pallets of frozen), and 300 EPAL (Euro pallets of chilled and dry goods). The gross height of the pallets is flexible and can vary between 1,700 and 2,300 mm.
- Clients pay as per the agreed-upon contract. One-time customers can also avail of our cold storage by making one-time payments.
- The buyer gets 100% company shares, cold storage, all the other physical assets, and a full customer portfolio.
- The cold storage can store ice cream, meat, and vegetables.
- Company has two equal shareholders.
- The company has a bank loan of HUF 330 million (EUR 800,000)
Storage and order picking of frozen and chilled products. delivery to order, sampling.
The physical assets include the entire cold storage with a capacity of 5,700 EPAL (Euro pallets), 10,000 sq. m. of land and an office building of 800 sq. m.
The cold storage has a capacity of 5,700 EPAL (Euro pallets), and the corporate office is in a company-owned 800 sq. m. office.
The cold storage premises has 10,000 sq. m. of land where extra construction can be done as well.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Minerals Trader, Varna, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, New York, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Riyadh, M&A Advisor connected with the Business