Need help?

Equipment & Supplies Rental Businesses for Sale in Mumbai

Results 1 - 1 of 1 - Equipment & Supplies Rental Businesses for Sale in Mumbai. Buy an Equipment & Supply Rental Business.

Filters
  • Equipment & Supplies Rental

  • Mumbai

  • Businesses For Sale

 

Equipment & Supplies Rental Company for Sale in Mumbai, India

For sale: ISO certified company involved in selling/leasing IT equipment, DMS-software, and doc digitization.
- Involved in the sale and lease of IT equipment like printers, copiers, computers and laptops. - Business is ISO certified and we have a high financial strength rating from CRISIL. Have won multiple awards for our excellent services. - Our company stocks products from over 20 leading brands in the industry like HP and Konica. We are official partners with Canon. - We have 1,000 clients across Mumbai including government and public listed companies. Our major clients include TATA, Shapoorji, Railway, Income Tax, Zydus, SBI, Glaxo, Mahindra, EXIM bank. Out of these, we have sold IT equipment and then entered into an AMC with over 65 percent of our clients and leased IT equipment to the remaining 35 percent of our clients. - The margin on sales of the IT equipment is approximately 30%. We have over 50-100 vendors of IT equipment. Also we are engaged in selling and supplying our own re-manufactured laser toner cartridges. - Have also developed an in-house DMS software. We started marketing and selling the DMS software at the beginning of this year. We are in the closing stages of finalizing an agreement with GVK and Pidilite Industries. Our software provides a plethora of features like enhanced document security, efficient document indexing and organizing, document uploading and comprehensive work-flow management. - We have already sold the software to 5 - 6 clients included Zydus. There is a one-time fee of INR 25,000 per user and an annual subscription of 15%-20% of the one-time fee per user. We also promoting our document digitization service along with DMS. - The business has also developed an in-house CRM software. Trial-run has been completed on the software and it is ready for marketing. - We have a sales team consisting of 5 team along with experienced service 24 engineers members and have engaged in paid digital advertising through Google AdSense.
For sale: ISO certified company involved in selling/leasing IT equipment, DMS-software, and doc digitization.
9.5   Mumbai
Run Rate Sales
USD 1 million
EBITDA Margin
35 %
Business for Sale
USD 2.7 Mn
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with a global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, industries and transactions …read more

  • Show more