Need help?

Equipment & Supplies Rental Company for Sale in Mumbai, India

For sale: ISO certified company involved in selling/leasing IT equipment, DMS-software, and doc digitization.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 30-40 year(s)
Employees 50 - 100
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 1 million
Run Rate Sales USD 1 million
EBITDA Margin 35 %
Industries Equipment & Supplies Rental + 1 more
Locations  Mumbai
Local Time 10:39 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 2.8 million (Native Currency: INR 210,000,000)
Reason: Owner desires to retire.
Includes physical assets worth USD 900 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Involved in the sale and lease of IT equipment like printers, copiers, computers and laptops.

- Business is ISO certified and we have a high financial strength rating from CRISIL. Have won multiple awards for our excellent services.

- Our company stocks products from over 20 leading brands in the industry like HP and Konica. We are official partners with Canon.

- We have 1,000 clients across Mumbai including government and public listed companies. Our major clients include TATA, Shapoorji, Railway, Income Tax, Zydus, SBI, Glaxo, Mahindra, EXIM bank. Out of these, we have sold IT equipment and then entered into an AMC with over 65 percent of our clients and leased IT equipment to the remaining 35 percent of our clients.

- The margin on sales of the IT equipment is approximately 30%. We have over 50-100 vendors of IT equipment. Also we are engaged in selling and supplying our own re-manufactured laser toner cartridges.

- Have also developed an in-house DMS software. We started marketing and selling the DMS software at the beginning of this year. We are in the closing stages of finalizing an agreement with GVK and Pidilite Industries. Our software provides a plethora of features like enhanced document security, efficient document indexing and organizing, document uploading and comprehensive work-flow management.

- We have already sold the software to 5 - 6 clients included Zydus. There is a one-time fee of INR 25,000 per user and an annual subscription of 15%-20% of the one-time fee per user. We also promoting our document digitization service along with DMS.

- The business has also developed an in-house CRM software. Trial-run has been completed on the software and it is ready for marketing.

- We have a sales team consisting of 5 team along with experienced service 24 engineers members and have engaged in paid digital advertising through Google AdSense.

Products & Services Overview

Involved in the selling and leasing of IT equipment included printer, copier, scanner, large format devices and computers and Re-manufactured laser toner cartridge (HIGDENZ), have developed an in-house DMS (scanNplus) and CRM software.

Assets Overview

The buyer will receive the owned office space. Along with that, they will receive a fixed deposit of INR 20 lakh (as Bank Guarantee), bills receivable (approximately INR 1.8 crore as of date + latest billing of INR 48 lakh), cash in bank account (INR 63 lakh approximately), and machine inventory (approximate value of INR 50 lakh).

Facilities Overview

We have a 3,000 square ft office premises that is owned and a storage facility with an area of 1,000 square feet on rent. We pay INR 35,000/monthly as rental fee.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

1 Buyer contacted this Business this month.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more