Equipment & Supplies Rental Company for Sale in Mumbai, India
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1 million|
|EBITDA Margin||35 %|
|Industries||Equipment & Supplies Rental + 1 more|
|Local Time||10:22 PM India|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Involved in the sale and lease of IT equipment like printers, copiers, computers and laptops.
- Business is ISO certified and we have a high financial strength rating from CRISIL. Have won multiple awards for our excellent services.
- Our company stocks products from over 20 leading brands in the industry like HP and Konica. We are official partners with Canon.
- We have 1,000 clients across Mumbai including government and public listed companies. Our major clients include TATA, Shapoorji, Railway, Income Tax, Zydus, SBI, Glaxo, Mahindra, EXIM bank. Out of these, we have sold IT equipment and then entered into an AMC with over 65 percent of our clients and leased IT equipment to the remaining 35 percent of our clients.
- The margin on sales of the IT equipment is approximately 30%. We have over 50-100 vendors of IT equipment.
- Have also developed an in-house DMS software. We started marketing and selling the DMS software at the beginning of this year. We are in the closing stages of finalizing an agreement with GVK and Pidilite Industries. Our software provides a plethora of features like enhanced document security, efficient document indexing and organizing, document uploading and comprehensive work-flow management.
- We have already sold the software to 5 - 6 clients included Zydus. There is a one-time fee of INR 25,000 per user and an annual subscription of 15%-20% of the one-time fee per user. We also promoting our document digitization service along with DMS.
- The business has also developed an in-house CRM software. Trial-run has been completed on the software and it is ready for marketing.
- We have a sales team consisting of 5 team along with experienced service 24 engineers members and have engaged in paid digital advertising through Google AdSense.
Involved in the selling and leasing of IT equipment and have developed an in-house DMS and CRM software. Some of the equipment include printers, copiers, scanners, and computers.
The buyer will receive the owned office space. Along with that, they will receive a fixed deposit of INR 20 lakh (as Bank Guarantee), bills receivable (approximately INR 1.8 crore as of date + latest billing of INR 48 lakh), cash in bank account (INR 63 lakh approximately), and machine inventory (approximate value of INR 50 lakh).
1 day, 11 hours agoAssistant Vice President, New Delhi, Accounting Firm connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Advisor, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Business Consulting, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business