6.3 / 10 · Established in 1950, 2 Franchisees currently, Headquartered in Haryana
|Format||Investment||Brand Fee||Space||Staff||Exp. Monthly Sales||Profit Margin||Royalty|
|Model Koisk||USD 10.9 - 12.2 thousand||USD 3.4 thousand||90 - 120 Sq Ft||4||USD 6 thousand||40%||5% of the total revenue generated will be collected as royalty|
|Model - Shop||USD 14.9 - 16.3 thousand||USD 4.8 thousand||200 - 250 Sq Ft||6||USD 8 thousand||40%||5% of the total revenue generated will be charged as royalty|
|Format Name||Model Koisk||Model - Shop|
|Investment||USD 10.9 - 12.2 thousand||USD 14.9 - 16.3 thousand|
|Brand Fee||USD 3.4 thousand||USD 4.8 thousand|
|Space||90 - 120 Sq Ft||200 - 250 Sq Ft|
|Expected Monthly Sales||USD 6 thousand||USD 8 thousand|
|Royalty / Commission||5% of the total revenue generated will be collected as royalty||5% of the total revenue generated will be charged as royalty|
We are serving a variety of pakodas in Bahadurgarh (Haryana) since 1950. We offer delicious pakodas in hygenic conditions. We are amongst the very first ISO 9001:2008 Certified Shop in Haryana.
Our pakodas quality and taste is recognized in different states of India and is also appreciated by foreigners.
Products and Services
Pakoda, Stick and matka kulfi, Dhokla, Sweet corn.
Preferred LocationsChandigarh, Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh.
How to get Billu-de-mashoor-pakode Franchise?
Connect with us via our email ID or phone number after getting introduced on SMERGERS.
What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?
- Prior experience in running a food business.
- Entrepreneurs should meet the investment and space prerequisite.
- Commitment to efficient customer services.
- Existing unutilized facility located in an upscale market or high street.
Support you can expect from the company
- Setup: The Franchisor will help franchisees choose the best location to grow their business and also assist them with setup operations including designing of the outlet.
- Training: The franchisor will conduct comprehensive training program for the chef and main staff prior to start of franchisee operations.
- Equipment: The Franchisor will provide franchisees with a detailed list of equipment required for outlet operations including ovens, cook tops etc.
- Centralized Kitchen: The Franchisor will set up a Centralized Kitchen to supply semi-cooked pakodas to the franchisees, who would be required to fry and serve the pakodas with chutney & spices provided.
- Marketing: The Franchisor will share its experience & knowledge on how to market and communicate the brand proposition.
- Operations Manual: The Franchisor will provide an Operations Manual containing mandatory and suggested specifications, standards, operating procedures and rules for running the franchisee.
- Group Advertising & Promotions: The franchisor will organize events specific to marketing and branding for the brand at national level, including participation in events and tie ups with publications etc.
- The Store Design: The Franchisor has been designed to give the customers a great pleasuranle experience. It has been designed on good international standards. The Franchisor provides to its franchisees complete know how on all the aspects of store.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Building Material & Pipes, Sangli, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysProprietor, Watch Dealers, Lucknow, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Tyres, Agra, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
- 2000+ Page Views
- 1000+ Investor Views