8.0 / 10 · Established in 2016, 25 Franchisees currently, Headquartered in Thiruvananthapuram
|Format||Investment including Brand Fee||Brand Fee||Space||Staff||Exp. Monthly Sales||Profit Margin||Royalty|
|Legislative area Franchisee Partner||USD 2.4 - 3.6 thousand||USD 0||100 - 1,000 Sq Ft||1||USD 2.4 thousand||5%||15% of the total student's fee will be paid to the franchisee partner as commission. Then initial investment amount will be refunded after the completion of a 3-year term.|
|Format Name||Legislative area Franchisee Partner|
|Investment||USD 2.4 - 3.6 thousand|
|Brand Fee||USD 0|
|Space||100 - 1,000 Sq Ft|
|Expected Monthly Sales||USD 2.4 thousand|
|Royalty / Commission||15% of the total student's fee will be paid to the franchisee partner as commission. Then initial investment amount will be refunded after the completion of a 3-year term.|
About Binka Basic Maths
Binka Basic Maths was started on January 7th, 2016. Since inception, our main goal has been to enhance math literacy among the youth population in India. A majority of students are fearful of math due to a lack of understanding in that subject. Our vision is to open one study center per village in India. We are affiliated with National Skill India Mission.
To that extent, we are inviting village franchise partners who can provide math classes within their villages. Additionally, we also seek a legislative assembly franchisee partner. They will be responsible for all the training centers in their assigned region.
Products and Services
We provide basic mathematics course for primary and secondary students.
Preferred LocationsDelhi, India, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Mali, Dubai, Kerala, Qatar, Telangana, Odisha.
How to get Binka Basic Maths Franchise?
Kindly contact us through SMERGERS if you are interested in taking up this opportunity.
What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?
- An initial investment amount of INR 2 lakh will be charged by the franchisor. The legislative assembly area- franchisees will be responsible for the activities of all students for the whole district.
- Since all the marketing will be handled by us and the fees charged per student is INR 1,000 per month it is extremely feasible to obtain such levels of sales. The legislative assembly area franchisee where the partner will receive 15% of the sales revenue generated within the legislative area.
Support you can expect from the company
- The village/panchayat wise teacher will be trained by us. Additionally, all the marketing will be handled by us. We can also provide assistance with setting up the training center, however, we highly recommend that the village panchayat teacher sets up the training center at their own residence.
- Legislative area - franchisee partners will receive a steady stream of revenue from us in exchange for the initial investment amount that is provided by them. ie 15% of the student's total fee in the full Legislative area as commission.
- Initial franchise fee will be refunded after completion of a 3-year term.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Higher Education, Managua, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSupervisor, Shipbuilding, Neyveli, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysHR Manager, IT, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
- 2000+ Page Views
- 1000+ Investor Views
When was Binka Basic Maths established?Binka Basic Maths was established in 2016 in Thiruvananthapuram and is reported to have 25 Franchisees currently
What is the investment required to take up Binka Basic Maths Franchisee?Investment required ranges from INR 2 lakh - 3 lakh depending on the format offered.
What is the space requirement for taking up Binka Basic Maths Franchisee?Space required ranges from 100 - 1000 sq ft depending on the format.
What Franchisee formats does Binka Basic Maths offer?Binka Basic Maths offers 1 format, i.e Legislative area Franchisee Partner.
How to get Binka Basic Maths Franchisee?Kindly contact us through SMERGERS if you are interested in taking up this opportunity.