6.5 / 10 · Established in 2018, 1 Franchisee currently, Headquartered in Mumbai
|Format||Investment||Brand Fee||Space||Staff||Exp. Monthly Sales||Profit Margin||Royalty|
|Cloud Kitchen||USD 23.9 - 33.2 thousand||USD 4 thousand||350 - 500 Sq Ft||8||USD 6.6 thousand||15%||7% Royalty|
|Restaurant||USD 33.2 - 39.9 thousand||USD 6.6 thousand||500 - 650 Sq Ft||8||USD 13 thousand||15%||6% Royalty|
|Format Name||Cloud Kitchen||Restaurant|
|Investment||USD 23.9 - 33.2 thousand||USD 33.2 - 39.9 thousand|
|Brand Fee||USD 4 thousand||USD 6.6 thousand|
|Space||350 - 500 Sq Ft||500 - 650 Sq Ft|
|Expected Monthly Sales||USD 6.6 thousand||USD 13 thousand|
|Royalty / Commission||7% Royalty||6% Royalty|
About Cookstory Kitchen
We are a Cloud kitchen with 11 brands in Mumbai. Our main brand is Cookstory which offers a multi-cuisine experience and has dishes from North Indian, Chinese and Mughlai cuisines. Apart from this most visible primary brand, we also operate specialty brands with a specific focus on cuisine such as biryani, sandwich, Punjabi, Desi Chinese, breakfast, specialty egg, specialty rolls, tandoor specialty, and everyday meal box. We offer food across all price points to ensure a wider consumer base which allows Franchisees to increase their throughput from the same kitchen. Currently, we are delivering over 1,500+ orders across online platforms despite 5 brands being only recently launched. All our brands are listed on online platforms like Zomato, Swiggy, Uber Eats, and Dunzo. Our Primary brands are rated 4.1 or more with the leading & oldest brand at 4.4 on Zomato, 4.5 on Swiggy & 4.9 on Google. Average Order Value (AOV) is Rs. 300+ for all delivery orders. We are looking for franchise partners for Cookstory in order to expand to new geographies within Mumbai.
Products and Services
- Our primary brand serves Indian, Chinese, Biryani, Sliders, Rolls, Tandoor, Street Food & Breakfast.
- Our specialty brands with a focus on cuisine serve Briyani, Sandwich, Punjabi, Desi Chinese, Breakfast, Specialty Egg, Specialty Rolls, Tandoor Specialty, and Everyday Meal Box.
Preferred LocationsPune, Mumbai.
How to get Cookstory Kitchen Franchise?
Connect with us on SMERGERS and we will guide you through the process.
What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?
- Partner will need to invest financially with an initial franchising fee, and also pay any additional costs necessary to getting the business up and running such as equipment costs, legal costs, marketing costs etc. Also, they will need to pay ongoing royalty fees, and likely an co-op marketing fund fee.
- Secondly, they will need to ensure that they invest an adequate amount of time in the business. Although the processes can be laid out well by us, they will still need to spend extra time learning how the processes work and be hands-on when it comes to running our franchise and growing the business. It cannot be a part-time venture where the partner is only a silent investor.
- Leadership and Partnership. They need to be someone who is proactive and will take initiative for the growth of business and brands. They should be able to assume a leadership role easily and be willing and able to learn new skills in partnership with us.
- We are looking for like-minded franchisee partners who will not just invest in the brand and business but also be aggressive in terms of reaching out within their community to build a reputation for superior food and best in class service.
- To protect the franchised brand by operating the franchise in strict compliance with operating standards.
- To build a strong and loyal customer base by offering only the approved menu products and by providing superior customer service to every single customer. They are the face of the brand and hence everything they do will impact the brand and their own business.
- Our franchisees will ensure that all the employees are duly trained and the franchise is properly staffed at all times.
- To advertise and promote the brand according to the guidelines provided by us.
Support you can expect from the company
Key areas of support include location viability study for the business, Cookstory menu and recipes with customizations based on area of operation, Staff hiring to meet Cookstory standards, Training of team as per Cookstory standards, Operational manual to ensure smooth operations for the business, POS & billing system selection, Support for tie up with Zomato, Swiggy & other delivery players at preferential commission lower than market for new players, Selection of vendors for purchase of ingredients, Set up of the cloud kitchen as per requirement, Best in class packaging design, specifications and vendor selection at preferred pricing, Full support on creation of marketing plan for execution to ensure fast growth, Digital media strategy, Food blogger engagement strategy, Legal documentation for the company and FSSAI Certification.
Earlier than 15 daysResearch Associate, NPO, Jharkhand, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysPresident, Lyon, Financial Consultant connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector - Operations, Travel Agency, Kolkata, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
- 2000+ Page Views
- 1000+ Investor Views