7.7 / 10 · Established in 2009, 103 Franchisees currently, Headquartered in Pune
|Format||Investment||Brand Fee||Space||Staff||Exp. Monthly Sales||Profit Margin||Royalty|
|India First Robotics Franchisee for Tier 1 Cities||USD 8 thousand||USD 1.9 thousand||300 - 600 Sq Ft||2||USD 5 thousand||40%||10% royalty on sales|
|India First Robotics Franchisee for Tier 2 & 3 Cities||USD 5 thousand||USD 1.3 thousand||300 - 600 Sq Ft||2||USD 2.5 thousand||40%||Monthly Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 plus tax (flat royalty)|
|Format Name||India First Robotics Franchisee for Tier 1 Cities||India First Robotics Franchisee for Tier 2 & 3 Cities|
|Investment||USD 8.2 - 8.2 thousand||USD 5 - 5 thousand|
|Brand Fee||USD 1.9 thousand||USD 1.3 thousand|
|Space||300 - 600 Sq Ft||300 - 600 Sq Ft|
|Expected Monthly Sales||USD 5 thousand||USD 2.5 thousand|
|Royalty / Commission||10% royalty on sales||Monthly Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 plus tax (flat royalty)|
About IndiaFIRST Robotics
IndiaFIRST™ Robotics is a premier robotics training, franchising, manufacturer, and supplier in India. We have established a network of 100+ franchisee centers in India, the Middle East, and Africa. We have trained 500,000+ students in the last 7 years. Our esteemed customers include the University of Pune, Fujitsu Consulting India, PTC, John Deere, and several schools and engineering colleges in India.
We have developed a unique and successful franchisee business model through which enterprising entrepreneurs are happily training students from schools and colleges to empower them with 21st-century skills.
IndiaFIRST™ Robotics kits are unique in design and have nationwide acceptance in terms of durability, versatility, and creativity. Expert engineers work extensively to design and create robotics kits that allow students to experiment for achieving their dream projects. Be it a car, F1 car, truck, JCB, motorcycle, lift mechanism, Pick n Drop robot, Robotic arm, or any other device or product that one can think of, be made out of our kit. Our electronics are quite sturdy and robust to withstand climate changes, shocks or pressure.
Products and Services
1. STEM and robotics learning.
2. Robotics lab setup.
3. Robotic kit sale.
4. Robotic kit manufacturing.
5. Industrial automation.
Preferred LocationsBangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Surat, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Coimbatore, Rajkot, Lucknow, Mumbai, India, Hubballi, Pondicherry, Goa, Tirupati, Mangalore, Vellore, Mehsana, Thane, Udaipur, Kota, Dharwad, Amaravathi.
How to get IndiaFIRST Robotics Franchise?
Connect with us through SMERGERS and we will guide you through the process.
What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?
IndiaFIRST™ franchisee must:
- Have a flair and interest for interacting with school children.
- Preferably be an Electronic or Mechanical Engineer.
- If not, must understand the technicalities involved in Robotics.
- Put children’s and school’s interest before self.
- Be financially sound and willing to make investments.
- Have or ready to employ adequate staff with technical as well as business development skills.
- Have or ready to develop contacts in school academic segments.
Support you can expect from the company
We assure to provide:
- Technical training on designing, developing, and assembling robots.
- Specially designed and developed curriculum and syllabus for teaching students.
- Training on business development and business generation.
- Specially designed training manuals for technical staff.
- Business leads on business development in the local market through our special Business Development Cell.
- World-class robots designed for continuous business and product upgradation.
- Continuous skill upgradation training to technical staff on the newly designed and developed technologies.
- Exciting and innovative ideas for business development and market capitalization.
- Continuous support and know-how for conducting robotics competitions locally and regionally.
- Exciting new game format every year to challenge the knowledge and experience of students.
- National and international platform for students every year by arranging robotics competitions in India on a National Level as well as at various venues internationally.
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Assistant, Power Generation, Roorkee, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Stuttgart, Business Broker connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Partner, Food Processing Machine Manufacturer, Mangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
- 30+ introductions
- 5000+ Page Views
- 2000+ Investor Views
When was IndiaFIRST Robotics established?IndiaFIRST Robotics was established in 2009 in Pune and is reported to have 103 Franchisees currently
What is the investment required to take up IndiaFIRST Robotics Franchisee?Investment required ranges from INR 4 lakh - 6.5 lakh depending on the format offered.
What is the space requirement for taking up IndiaFIRST Robotics Franchisee?Space required ranges from 300 - 600 sq ft depending on the format.
What Franchisee formats does IndiaFIRST Robotics offer?IndiaFIRST Robotics offers 2 formats, i.e India First Robotics Franchisee for Tier 1 Cities,India First Robotics Franchisee for Tier 2 & 3 Cities.
How to get IndiaFIRST Robotics Franchisee?Connect with us through SMERGERS and we will guide you through the process.