The Kebab Guy - Fast Food Restaurant Franchise Opportunity
6.1 / 10 · Established in 2020, 1 Franchisee currently, Headquartered in Nagpur
|Format||Investment including Brand Fee||Brand Fee||Space||Staff||Exp. Monthly Sales||Profit Margin||Royalty|
|Franchise Invested Company Operated (FICO)||USD 24 - 30 thousand||USD 2.4 thousand||400 - 700 Sq Ft||5||USD 10 thousand||25%||No royalty. Franchisee will get a 25% share in the profit.|
|Format Name||Franchise Invested Company Operated (FICO)|
|Investment||USD 24 - 30 thousand|
|Brand Fee||USD 2.4 thousand|
|Space||400 - 700 Sq Ft|
|Expected Monthly Sales||USD 10 thousand|
|Royalty / Commission||No royalty. Franchisee will get a 25% share in the profit.|
About The Kebab Guy
TKG - The Kebab Guy, established in 2020, is a dynamic kebab fast food outlet that provides a combination of excellent quality Kebabs in traditional format as well as in fast food cuisine at affordable pricing. The Kebab Guy is the answer to the increasing demand for delicious fast food and takeaways.
Our existing store generates similar revenue and we expect the same sales from future stores as we will run the operations in the same way.
1. TKG has earned a reputation for quality fast food with its original ideas and recipes.
2. Uses high-quality brand ingredients & raw materials for its products.
3. The recipes are inspired by traditional Indian foods with a modern global fusion.
4. Known for prompt, quality and sustainable services.
5. Known for hygienically & food-grade packaging.
6. Work in a processed-based manner.
7. Run by passion driven & a qualified professional team.
8. Customers’ appreciation & satisfactory reviews.
9. On-line aggregators’ (Zomato & Swiggy) satisfaction and reviews is at 4.5/5.
Products and Services
Food menu in brief:
Gyros – chicken & veg/inverse gyro/chicken assorted kebabs/veg assorted.
Kebabs/chicken leg kebabs/burgers – chicken & veg / grilled sandwiches –
Chicken & veg / high protein zero oil diet – chicken kebabs & rice bowls / french.
Fries/beverages (soft drinks).
How to get The Kebab Guy Franchise?
Connect with us on SMERGERS and we will guide you through the process.
What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?
• Look for premises (500 – 700 sq ft) in prime commercial areas.
• Invest in capital expenses (INR 20-30 lakhs ±5%)
• Assist in the documentation process.
Support you can expect from the company
Total business operations will be carried out by Company under the FICO model.
Which includes –
• Site selection,
• Store design,
• Infra-structure setup,
• Staff recruitment & training,
• Supply & Installation of equipment,
• Supply of raw materials & ingredients,
• Supply of uniforms, merchandise and packaging materials etc.
• POS and billing software interface,
• Marketing and promotional support,
• Tie-up & coordination with food delivery platforms like Swiggy, Zomato etc.
• Working expenses shall be borne by the company.
• Maintenance of equipment and appliances.
- 100+ Page Views
- 60+ Investor Views