8.6 / 10 · Established in 1992, 201 Franchisees currently, Headquartered in Hyderabad
|Format||Investment||Brand Fee||Space||Staff||Exp. Monthly Sales||Profit Margin||Royalty|
|Standard||USD 20.1 - 26.7 thousand||Undisclosed||500 - 2,000 Sq Ft||10||USD 5.6 thousand||20%||15% of sales|
|Investment||USD 20.1 - 26.7 thousand|
|Space||500 - 2,000 Sq Ft|
|Expected Monthly Sales||USD 5.6 thousand|
|Royalty / Commission||15% of sales|
Good quality education is always in great demand. In today's competitive world, competitive exams play a very important role in the life of students as well as parents. The admission into a large number of institutes in the country that offer higher education is based on exams (CAT / MAT / GATE / CLAT) in which thousands of students compete with each other. Similarly for higher education abroad (M. S. in the United States - there are exams like GRE® Test / GMAT / TOEFL) and Job oriented exams (Bank PO / SSC CGLE. Students / applicants have to appear for and do well in the exams for their chances to become brighter for admission (with financial assistance) into a good university and secure a good job.
Students look for good training institutes through which they can prepare for various entrance / competitive exams.
Good classroom courses give a distinct advantage to students over correspondence courses. It is here that T. I. M. E, with its vast experience, a large number of courses and a widespread network of centres in the country, comes into the picture. T. I. M. E. is one the largest and most reputed institutes in the country for competitive exam training.
We are looking for Franchisees / Business Partners at different locations in the country to impart quality training to students.
Products and Services
The courses that we offer as of now are:
GROUP - I.
1. CAT / MAT and other national management entrance exams.
2. State level MBA entrance exams of different states like Maharastra, Karnataka, A. P. etc.
3. MCA entrance exams at State level (ICET of AP, TANCET of Tamil Nadu etc) and National level entrance Tests of Pune University, NIMCET (NIT MCA Common Entrance Test, Hyderabad Central University, Banaras Hindu University etc)
4. Campus Recruitment Training - preparing students for the Aptitute Test and GD / Interviews conducted as a part of Campus Placements at Engineering Colleges & MBA / MCA Colleges.
5. Study abroad exams - GRE® Test / GMAT / TOFEL®
6. Bank PO / Clerical & SSC CGLE Tier I.
7. CSAT - Paper 2.
8. CLAT / BBA & other under graduate entrance exams.
9. IPM - IIM Indore.
GROUP - 2.
1. School tuitions - 8th, 9th & 10th Class.
2. IIT Foundation - 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th Class.
3. Engineering Entrance Exams - IIT JEE.
4. Medical Entrance Exams - AIPMT.
GROUP - 3.
GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.
In addition to the above, we also have courses suited for specific cities / states.
T.I.M.E. offers a major advantage to the Franchisee in the form of a basket of courses. It helps the Franchisee increase the total number of students that they train. This has some major advantages for the Franchisee.
1. Increase the turnover/profit of the Franchisee .
2. Tremendous word-of-mouth publicity because of a larger number of students spread over different courses.
3. Insulate the Franchisee from the vagaries of business ups and downs.
What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?
Among the existing franchisees, the basic profile is as follows:
Franchise IIM / XLRI graduates.
IIFT / FMS / MBAs from other good institutes.
IIT / NIT / BITS -Pilani.
Engineers / Post graduates.
We want passion for education, and preferably someone with a teaching background. Connections with education institutes is an added advantage.
Qualities of the franchisee:
1. Person looking out to start off on his own.
2. Basic interest in and aptitude for education.
3. Should be an MBA / Engineer / Post Graduate.
4. A lot of drive and a burning desire to make it big.
5. Commitment towards quality of the course and interest in the future of the students.
6. Personal involvement in the T. I. M. E. franchise and its day to day running.
7. Office ( own / rented / business centre ( minimum 500 sq feet.
8. All necessary investments required for advertising and promotion.
9. Willingness to recruit the required number of personnel for running the centre - Faculty & Non teaching ( The minimum staff required is one counsellor, one marketing executive and one office boy )
Support you can expect from the company
The Franchisees will essentially be entrepreneurs running the coaching activity as their own venture. They will operate under the guidance of T. I. M. E. - using T. I. M. E. brand name, T. I. M. E. material and the formidable expertise developed by T. I. M. E. over a period of 23 years.
What we offer you:
1. A basket of courses ( and not just one course ) so that you are safe-guarded against seasonal and cyclical business ups and downs.
2. Complete course material ( Online & Off line ) with necessary modifications required from time to time ( including papers on the latest pattern of various exams )
3. The right to use the well-known T. I. M. E. brand name.
4. Assistance in establishing the franchise.
5. Complete exposure to our training methodology.
6. Assistance in selecting and training your faculty -- this training is provided through a combination of personal training ( at Hyderabad / Cochin and at your own location, lecture notes ( printed and through email ) which your faculty members can use for preparing for their classes.
7. Guidance in marketing and promoting the courses - based on our experience of almost 23 years in the field.
8. Last but not the least -- our TOTAL commitment to you and your students.
1 week, 2 days agoDirector, Preschool, Andheri, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysJunior Software Engineer, IT, Pune, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Building Materials Distributor, Kolkata, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
- 30+ introductions
- 9000+ Page Views
- 2000+ Investor Views