Interior Design & Architecture Investment Opportunities in Batam

Results 1 - 1 of 1 - Interior Design & Architecture Investment Opportunities in Batam. Invest in an Interior Design & Architecture.

Filters
  • Interior Design & Architecture

  • Batam

  • Investment Opportunities

Soft Furnishing Store Investment Opportunity in Batam, Indonesia

Company involved in architectural design, cafe, retail shop, aesthetic clinic businesses seeks investment to expand.
- Company operating multiple businesses such as building and design, coffee shop, bed sheet retail and aesthetic clinic under one legal entity. - We have an international brand and different national brands for each of our services. - Have a cafe and 2 soft furnishing retail stores in Batam, a beauty clinic in Batam and another beauty clinic in Bali with one more beauty clinic under development in Banjarmasin. - Have a partnership with another brand to open around 10 aesthetic clinics in the future. - We receive 300 customers at each beauty clinic on a monthly basis. Approximately 70% are repeat clients and the remaining 30% are new clients. - Cafe has 2 floors with 100 seats. We receive 20-40 walk-ins during weekdays and over 50 walk-ins during weekends. - Each of our soft furnishing stores receives 30-40 customers per month. - We complete 3-4 interior design and architectural projects per year and we have recently completed a resort project. - 50% of our revenue is from interior designing and the remaining 50% includes the cafe, retail store and beauty clinic. - We have experience in designing resorts, luxury houses, hotels and retail shops. - Our promoter has 20 years of experience in marketing and sales. - Our team members include professional and capable medical doctors, nurses, architect, engineers. - Physical assets include furniture, construction equipment, inventory, kitchen equipment.
Company involved in architectural design, cafe, retail shop, aesthetic clinic businesses seeks investment to expand.
8.7   Batam
Run Rate Sales
IDR 3.6 billion
EBITDA Margin
15 %
Financial Investment
IDR 2.1 billion for 30% stake
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …read more

  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …read more

  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, indsutries and transactions.

    Over …read more

  • Show more

Need help?