Interests: - Strong management team and margins.
- Track record of success.
- A solid base of existing customers.
- Good differentiation from existing competitors.
- A different set of criteria for start-ups.
Background: I am the founder and chairman of one of New Zealand's largest and most successful SME website design, digital marketing and website hosting companies. I work fulltime as an owner, investor, and advisor on a range of other organizations from well-established businesses through to start-ups. My business ownership interests range from agricultural, equipment hire and marine painting companies through to digital agencies, software development, hosting & telecommunications and a wide range of start-ups.
I am a digitally and technically astute business owner, investor & director with a wide range of experience with both high-growth and incremental-growth organizations.
My key skill sets include:
- Strategic planning & execution.
- Governance & organisational structure.
- Sales & marketing.
- Financial management & cost control.
- Contract negotiation.
- Risk management.
Australia + 2 more
Electronic Equipment + 11 more