Jewelry Stores Seeking Loan in Pune

Results 1 - 2 of 2 - Jewelry Stores Seeking Loan in Pune. Lend to a Jewelry Store or a Jewellery Shop.

Filters
  • Jewelry Stores

  • Pune

  • Business Loan

Jewelry Store Seeking Loan in Pune, India

Well-established chain of 3 jewelry stores with 30,000+ satisfied customers is seeking a loan.
- We have a chain of jewelry stores with 3 showrooms located in commercial areas. - Have served over 30,000+ satisfied customers till date. - We hand-craft 25% of the jewelry that we sell and purchase the remaining 75% from wholesalers. - To that extent, we have 4 - 5 Bengali karigaars handcrafting the jewelry and are tied up with 20 - 25 suppliers. - Currently, run-rate sales have fallen significantly due to the ongoing pandemic. However, since gold demand is rising rapidly and festivals are approaching, we expect to bounce back rapidly. - We have an average footfall of at least 30 - 40 customers per outlet on a daily basis and have also taken on a cash credit loan. - We have 70 employees working at our retail outlets. - Gross margin on sales is approximately 10%. - Have engaged in paid advertising through digital marketing, hoarding and full page advertisements on local Hindi and Marathi newspapers. We have a website, Facebook page, and Instagram page for the business.
Well-established chain of 3 jewelry stores with 30,000+ satisfied customers is seeking a loan.
7.5   Pune
Run Rate Sales
USD 5 million
EBITDA Margin
6 %
Business Loan
USD 1.4 Mn at 12% interest
Contact Business

Jewelry Store Seeking Loan in Pune, India

Jewellery retailers with 4 outlets in Pune looking to set up more outlets across India.
- We are a jewellery seller that sells jewellery through retail stores that use our brand name. - Currently have 4 jewellery stores in Pune of which 1 is our own and 3 are franchise stores. - Generally receive between 70 to 80 walk ins on a daily basis at our store. - 30% of the products are manufactured by us and the rest are imported from Thailand. - Promoter has over 15 years of experience working in the field of jewellery retail.
5.7   Pune
Run Rate Sales
USD 500 thousand
EBITDA Margin
5 %
Business Loan
USD 140 K at 10% interest
Contact Business

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • How many jewelry stores seeking loan in Pune are listed on SMERGERS?
    There are 2 active and verified jewelry stores seeking loan in Pune listed on SMERGERS as of 30 November 2020.
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?

    SMERGERS scrutinizes all profiles and only features a select group of businesses, investors, advisors that meet a basic requirement. When required, certain members may have submitted some form of proof …

    read more
  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?

    We regularly filter out businesses which are inactive or have already closed a transaction. Typically, if the business is actively looking to sell/raise capital, the status is shown in …read more

  • How can I be sure about privacy and confidentiality?

    We understand the level of confidentiality required in strategic transactions and we strive to provide a safe and secure experience for our members. Please review our privacy policy. We also …read more

  • How can I contact a business listed on SMERGERS?

    You need to be logged in before you connect with a business. Click here to register and message the business If you are already logged in, please use the contact …

    read more
  • Should you buy an existing business or start a business from scratch?

    Buying an existing business is generally an easier way to start a business with an immediate head start. It saves valuable time and administrative efforts, considering starting from scratch is …read more

  • How successful has SMERGERS been in helping its users successfully close a deal?

    SMERGERS is a discovery and matchmaking platform with global reach. It helps in connecting Businesses, Investors, Acquirers, Lenders, M&A Advisors and Boutique Investment Banks across locations, indsutries and transactions.

    Over …read more

  • Show more

Need help?