↩ Go Back
Need help?

Jewelry Store Seeking Loan in Pune, India

Well-established chain of 3 jewelry stores with 30,000+ satisfied customers is seeking a loan.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 50-60 year(s)
Employees 50 - 100
Legal Entity General Partnership
Reported Sales USD 7 - 8 million
Run Rate Sales USD 4.3 million
EBITDA Margin 6 %
Industries Jewelry Stores
Locations  Pune
Local Time 12:48 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Loan
USD 1.2 million for 12.0% annual interest, 10 years (Native Currency: INR 100,000,000)
Reason: The business wants to expand operations by opening new outlets. We are also open to a partnership af... View More
Collateral Available: USD 0
Includes physical assets worth USD 5 million
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Not disclosed
User Verification
Business Overview

- We have a chain of jewelry stores with 3 showrooms located in commercial areas.

- Have served over 30,000+ satisfied customers till date.

- We hand-craft 25% of the jewelry that we sell and purchase the remaining 75% from wholesalers.

- To that extent, we have 4 - 5 Bengali karigaars handcrafting the jewelry and are tied up with 20 - 25 suppliers.

- Currently, run-rate sales have fallen significantly due to the ongoing pandemic. However, since gold demand is rising rapidly and festivals are approaching, we expect to bounce back rapidly.

- We have an average footfall of at least 30 - 40 customers per outlet on a daily basis and have also taken on a cash credit loan.

- We have 70 employees working at our retail outlets.

- Gross margin on sales is approximately 10%.

- Have engaged in paid advertising through digital marketing, hoarding and full page advertisements on local Hindi and Marathi newspapers. We have a website, Facebook page, and Instagram page for the business.

Products & Services Overview

We are involved in the manufacturing and trade of gold, silver, and precious stones jewelry.

Assets Overview

The business owns 2 retail outlets and has inventory worth INR 35 crore.

Facilities Overview

We have 3 showrooms with an area of 500, 600, and 800 square feet respectively. The 500 and 600 square feet outlets are owned while the 800 square feet facility is rented. We pay a rent of INR 70,000/monthly.

We also have a back-office on rent with an area of 1,000 square feet and pay INR 26,000/monthly.

Capitalization Overview
Not Disclosed
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
3 Investors viewed this Business this week. Register below to connect now!
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more