Cosmetics Company Investment Opportunity in London, United Kingdom
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 100 - 200 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 120 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Local Time||10:46 AM Europe / London|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a group of scientists and plastic surgeons formulating according to the latest medical research.
- We have recently launched our new product which is a stem cell innovation for cancer scars.
- Our business has outsourced the manufacturing, but the products are sold under our brand name.
- This is an award-winning British sustainable brand.
- We have both B2B and B2C operations.
- For the B2B sales, we have a network of 3-4 distributors.
- We also have our own e-commerce website for B2C sales.
- Majority of our sales are from the B2B channel.
- We are the UK's biggest exporter of plant-based skincare and supplements.
- Most of our revenue comes from exports and our products are available in Iran, UAE, UK, and USA and Malaysia and Nicaragua.
We manufacture plant-based and vegan anti-aging, anti-eczema, joint care, and mum and baby skincare products.
The business does not own any physical assets.
Intangible assets include the formulations, goodwill, and the client base of the company.
The business is being operated out of the company director's home. The manufacturing is outsourced.
- The company has 7 directors with an equal stake in the business.
- Company has no outstanding loans.
- Business id funded through sales and privately as more has been spent on R&D in the past 2 years to perfect the products.
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Director, Technology, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Metals And Chemicals, Pune, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Concept Development, Pittsburgh, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business