Dentist Clinic Investment Opportunity in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Innovative primary healthcare start-up with telemedicine, e-clinic, home healthcare with central polyclinic, pharmacy, and laboratory.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Reported Sales USD 800 - 900 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 1 million
EBITDA Margin 20 - 30 %
Industries Clinics + 1 more
Locations  Dubai
Local Time 7:13 AM Asia / Dubai
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 270 thousand for 20.0% stake (Native Currency: AED 1,000,000)
Reason: Expand our operations in Sharjah.
Includes physical assets worth USD 1.1 million
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Business Overview

Innovative primary health care start-up with telemedicine, e-clinic, home healthcare services backed with a central polyclinic, pharmacy, and laboratory. Central polyclinic in Dubai provides general healthcare services, dentistry and speciality services. Telemedicine and home healthcare departments are fully licensed and marked maximum growth in the post Covid-19 period. Updated healthcare web portal and two new apps are being tested offline now. Entire operation is backed by a robust logistics system. To expand the activities we set up another unit in Sharjah which is yet to start the operations. The Sharjah unit is fully ready and is in plug & play mode. Business is operating at a zero debt.

Have tie-ups with 25 insurance companies. About 60% of our revenue is in cash and remaining 40% revenue is in the form of credit which we receive from insurance companies.

Company is operated by a well experienced promoter with prior experience in successful launch and exit of another clinic chain in UAE. He is an alumnus of IIMA (India) and holds 8 years of experience in this industry.

Products & Services Overview

Telemedicine, e-clinic, home healthcare, home testing, polyclinic, pharmacy and laboratory, general medicine, dentistry and multiple specialities.

Assets Overview

Lab equipment, dental chairs, furniture, couches, beds, ECG devices, telehealth platform, web portal and application.

Facilities Overview

Both the below facilities are on a long term lease:

1. Dubai - 5,000 sq ft on the ground floor.

2. Sharjah - 2,500 sq ft on the ground floor.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more