Ecommerce Website Investment Opportunity in Delhi, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Ecommerce Websites + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:26 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our platform allows users to purchase products like apparel, accessories, furniture, electronic gadgets, books, and home fittings from different vendors.
- Every vendor is given a link and a banner space where they can upload their banners and products.
- Users get to experience a window shopping experience while sitting at home.
- Currently, 2 vendors are registered and we look forward to onboard more shopkeepers.
- We intend to enlist shopkeepers from various areas in Delhi.
- Intend to start operations from Delhi and expand across India in the long run.
- We will not be charging any commission from the shopkeepers.
- The shopkeepers will be charged a subscription fee of INR 999 per month.
- We have tested and surveyed the model and found there is a potential for this.
- Have tied up with a logistic company known as Delhivery for all the logistics.
- Customers will be charged a flat fee of INR 30 as a shipping charge.
- Have partnered with Razorpay for accepting online payments.
- We have a special feature where customers can bargain with the shopkeeper. Can send a quote to the shopkeeper and if both parties agree user can purchase the product.
- Promoters have more than 7 years of experience, working in the IT industry.
Apparel, accessories, furniture, electronic gadgets, books, and home fittings.
The business owns 2 laptops, printers, and a few gadgets.
Home-based office, due to ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Business Consultancy, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Education Institute, New Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Management Consulting And Training, New Jersey, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business