Electrical Vehicles Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 30 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 60 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Industries||Electrical Vehicles + 1 more|
|Local Time||7:51 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- The application has 11,000+ downloads.
- There are 2,000 registered customers and 1,200 regular customers.
- There has been a constant increase in trips and revenue since July 2021 (post second lockdown)
- 20% of drivers are women.
- The company saves 1 kilo CO2 with every trip that its customers take.
- Soon starting 24/7 operations and full-time operations at the airport.
- They plan to reach 750 cars with CCD investment in 2022.
- Yamaha Motors has committed INR 2.5 crores of vehicles immediately and about INR 100 crores of vehicles in the near term.
- The company also plans to expand operations to Mysore, Hyderabad, Pune, and Mumbai in 2022.
The company is a B2C taxi aggregator service and has a mobile app-based all electric-vehicle services.
Physical assets include required hardware, office supplies, and electrical vehicles.
Intangible assets include required software.
The company is headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
1 week, 3 days agoDirector, Construction, Jabalpur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
1 week, 5 days agoManaging Director, Marketing, Toronto, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
1 week, 6 days agoProduct Designer, Real Estate Developers, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business