Ethanol Fuels Company Investment Opportunity in Goa, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Public Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 4 million|
|EBITDA Margin||18 %|
|Industries||Ethanol Fuels + 1 more|
|Local Time||6:57 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Biofuel and alcoholic beverage manufacturers with a strong clientele base.
- The company has three integrated manufacturing facilities having a combined installed capacity of 16,50,00,000 bulk liters of ethanol and 3,46,50,000 bulk liters of ENA,
- Two facilities for manufacturing 1,15,000 bulk liters of beer, 1 alkaline water manufacturing facility,
- Two facilities with 17 production lines for blending & bottling of high-quality liquor and RTD.
- They do contract manufacturing for the clients as per their requirements. The company does not manufacture anything under their own brand.
- The company does contract-based manufacturing for ethanol, ENA, IMFL, rectified Spirits, DDGS, and beer.
- Their clients are biofuel and alcoholic beverage companies.
Tangible assets include land, buildings, plants, and machinery.
- Acquired 65 acres of land in Goa, out of which 39 acres have been earmarked for setting up ethanol manufacturing.
- Grain distillery on 10 acres of land in Kolhapur for producing ethanol for fuel blending and ENA for IMFL bottling, as well as having its power generation facility and producing DDGS as a byproduct.
- Brewery in Goa on 7 acres of land with permission for a 35,000-liter pot still distillation (only second one after UBL to have this permission)
Shareholders capital - INR 10 Crs (capital + reserves)
Loan from related parties - INR 39 Crs.
Loans from Banks - INR 47.5 Crs.
4 days, 2 hours agoHead Of Customer Relationship, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
1 week, 1 day agoIndependent Advisor, Chennai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Construction And Architectural Designing, Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business