Fast Food Restaurant Investment Opportunity in Brisbane, Australia
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 16 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 16 million|
|EBITDA Margin||8 %|
|Industries||Fast Food Restaurants|
|Local Time||4:13 PM Australia / Brisbane|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Queensland-based company with 10 burger restaurants achieving AUD 22 million in annual sales.
- This is a franchise of a reputed US brand and we have a license to open 20 outlets.
- On average we serve 25,000 customers every week.
- Average bill per customer is AUD 21 dollars.
- There is still a lot of potential for expansion.
- Company has a single owner.
- Business has equipment finance of AUD 1.3 million which has been reduced from AUD 5 million.
- We are opening a new outlet this year.
Fast food restaurant serving burgers, fries, and milkshakes,
Assets include complete equipment, interiors, machinery, and furniture of all the outlets.
We have 10 rented outlets. Area of each facility is 200 sqm on average.