Hotel for Sale in Algaida, Spain
- Restaurant and hotel located in an early twentieth-century three-floor building.
- Inside the facility, there are two areas with different destinations, a licensed restaurant business whose premises occupy the ground floor and part of the first floor and hotel rooms on second and third floors.
- Part of the building has been partially restored on the first and second floors.
- The restaurant business develops within 3 internal rooms that have beautiful interiors with an extremely warm fireplace which is mainly used in the winter months.
- The original flooring, restored to its splendour, makes the guests feel homogeneous environment and the background the furnishings are all strictly recovered.
- Have 24 seats indoor, 25 seats in the internal patio and outdoor patio can accommodate 25 more people.
- Facility also has a special location for exclusive private dinners for a minimum of 2 people to a maximum of 10.
- We cater to casual dining, a romantic dinner, business meetings, parties.
- We receive 30-60 customers daily depending on the season.
- The occupancy rate of the rooms is around 50-60% on average.
- We are primarily a restaurant business which also has guest rooms.
- Business was not operational until last month due to Covid. The restaurant has been reopened from this month as indicated in the laws in force for COVID-19.
- The restaurant license includes two rooms on the first floor consisting of bedrooms with bathroom.
- The housing part that develops on the first and second floors provides large accommodation with 4 independent bedrooms in a suite with adjoining terrace and a furnished bedroom. Great potential for the creation of 8 further rooms in suites.
- There is the possibility of further expanding the number of seats outside.
- The dominant motif is the combination of wood and iron combined with particular shades of old orange. The elements blend in the most intense way thanks to the splendid suspension lamps that give their touch an unexpected accent.
- Two old wooden portals mark the passage from the hall to the dehors and from the dehors to the restaurant to create a unique space.
- The bathroom part has been completely renovated and has three distinct areas for men, women and the disabled.
- The outdoor patio is a magical setting which has three terraces surrounded by greenery and absolute tranquillity inside the ancient houses in the centre of the village.
- The bar was created from an old Manger with the original tuff barrel vaults called Mares. The rust-effect lacquered counter matches the colour champagne from the walls in the blue sky of Algaida. Bar has a proprietary coffee pod machine, a minibar, a fully equipped bartender station, management system with cashier computer, a terrace with access from the outdoor patio overlooking the church bell tower.
- The kitchen occupies a space of 40 square meters. New plants and equipment purchased by Ali Group large plants in Italy. It consists of six areas: A pantry, washing, preparation, storage and rationing and cooking area.
- The commercial activity is the result of careful restructuring with the use of fine materials and with great respect for the original style. The result is welcoming and functional.
- The building is located in Majorca Island which is just 15 km from Palma de Mallorca. In this small centre, there is the town hall, the main post office, commercial activities. Thanks to its location, the restaurant remains open all year round.
- Physical assets include furniture, lightings, interiors, kitchen equipment.
Hotel and fully equipped restaurant with a beautiful indoor and outdoor set-up serve Italian, continental, European food and alcohol.
5 days, 21 hours agoBusiness Development Head, Railroad Construction, Madrid, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
1 week, 4 days agoDirector Of Sales, Madrid, Commercial Real Estate Broker connected with this business