Profitable Dairy Farms Company Seeking Loan in Mysore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 340 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 360 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||28 %|
|Industries||Dairy Products + 1 more|
|Local Time||6:16 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our business is a dairy farm business with 1,000 cows.
- We produce cow milk, curd, ghee, butter, and paneer products.
- The production capacity is 40,000 litres per day.
- We make one litre and 500 ml packets of milk and 200gms and 500 gm of paneer, and 250gm to 500 gms of butter.
- The business sells the products to the local shops directly.
- Our processing plant is fully automated with 100% hygiene and good quality milk.
- The business provides low-fat milk, ghee, and butter products using state-of-the-art technological machines.
- Business has observed a growth of 11% in the sales in the last year.
- The promoter has 5 years of experience in the dairy business.
- Our business has not taken any kind of business loan and does not have any outstanding balance so far.
We provide full cream milk, low-fat milk, toned milk, full cream paneer, ghee, butter, curd, and khoa.
Collection/dump tank, plate heat exchanger, bulk milk coolers, pasteurization unit, homogenization unit, cooling unit, packing unit, 1,000 cattle, furniture, computer system, CCTV cameras, company vehicle, and inventory.
We operated in a 1,000 rented facility. The rent is INR 2,50,000 per month.
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Investment, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Printing, Mysore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Construction, Wayanad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business