Need help?

Profitable Ready-Made Meals Company for Sale in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

For Sale: "Ready To Eat" food manufacturing business with a production capacity of 5,000 packs/day.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 10-20 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 700 - 800 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 850 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 - 40 %
Industries Ready-Made Meals
Locations  Kuala Lumpur
Local Time 4:31 PM Asia / Kuala Lumpur
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 800 thousand (Native Currency: MYR 3,500,000)
Reason: The promoter would like to focus more on existing investment business module.
Includes physical assets worth USD 60 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Not disclosed
User Verification
Business Overview

- Our business is a "Ready To Eat" food manufacturing company.

- We are specialized in manufacturing, producing, and packaging all kinds of "ready to eat" items.

- We have a production capacity to manufacture 5,000 packs of food items per day.

- Our clients are petrol pumps, cafes, schools, and workshops. We have 300 regular clients for our business.

- Factory is certified with Halal and MeSTI from the Ministry of Health.

- Well set-up business with good exposure on the website, current ongoing sales, and a wide loyal client base.

- Business is debt-free and run by 2 owners, one holds a 60% stake in the company and the other holds 40% stake.

Products & Services Overview

Wide range of ready to eat products like sandwiches, salads, and croissants.

Assets Overview

Cold room storage and full range of production equipment, and cold truck. The buyer will also get the existing and past clientele list, wide range of recipe, credit terms from supplier, list of supplier, Halal and food safety certified factory.

Facilities Overview

2,400 sq. ft. area covered by our factory with full range of storage and equipment. The factory land is personally owned by the promoter and not included in the sale.

Capitalization Overview
Not Disclosed
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

1 Buyer contacted this Business this month.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more