Restaurant for Sale in Chennai, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 50 - 60 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 70 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||12:39 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The restaurant operates with 5 full-time employees and generates an average daily billing of INR 10,000.
- There are 4 tables and 16 chairs and 4 tables with a maximum seating capacity of 16 people at one time.
- We are listed on Zomato and Dunzo, and currently receive an average of 22 daily orders.
- However, most of the revenue we receive is from the dine-in section.
- Before the lockdown, we used to provide services for outdoor catering services and generated a revenue of INR 48,000 from these operations per month.
- 9 experienced workers are working with us.
- The restaurant was operating with average billing of INR 15,000 daily from the dine-in segment daily before the COVID-19 which has now dropped to INR 14,500.
- Physical assets include business, furniture, and kitchen equipment.
- The buyer will get the full-fledged running business, physical assets, rental agreement along with the accounts with Dunzo and Zomato.
Pure veg south Indian cuisine including breakfast, meals, variety of rice items and evening tiffin.
All hotel equipments & furniture & advance.
600 sq. ft. built-up area which can accommodate 16 customers at a time. The monthly rental is INR 12,000 and the deposit for the place is INR 2,00,000 which is to be renewed every two years. The place is well connected to water supply and drainage systems.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Metals And Minerals Trading, Chennai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, IT, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Restaurant, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business