Surveillance Devices Company Investment Opportunity in Indonesia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 300 - 400 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 360 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Industries||Surveillance Devices + 1 more|
|Local Time||2:34 AM Asia / Jakarta|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are one of the prominent technology and security providers in Indonesia. We have also recently launched our AI, RFID, and IoT initiatives to accelerate the adoption of these technologies for our clients.
- One of the paths we are considering pursuing is going digital as a B2B platform that can be taken to an IPO. This path will increase our company's valuation exponentially and benefit the shareholders. We are also open to VC and PE investment as we embark on this journey toward an IPO.
- We plan, design, integrate, manage, and maintain the system with the required technology & surveillance hardware, software, and other related items and materials based on our client's needs, requirements, and budgets to efficiently and effectively achieve the objective.
- We have an extensive client base in Indonesia, which includes multinational companies (MNCs), prominent state-owned enterprises in Indonesia, and Forbes Indonesia's 50 best of the best local companies.
- Our website has high-ranking organic search engine results for major related keywords, such as RFID, Asset Tracking, Access Control, CCTV, PIDS (perimeter intrusion detection system), etc.
- Project completion can take anywhere from 1 month to up to 6 months.
- We have ongoing maintenance contracts for 1-2 years.
Our products and services include AI, RFID, custom technology solutions, video surveillance and analytics, and biometric access control systems.
Operational vehicles (pickup & motorcycle), equipment & tools, office furniture, domain name & fully optimized (SEO) website with high-ranking organic search engine results, an extensive client base in Indonesia, existing maintenance contracts, and existing principal dealership/partners.
Currently headquartered in an office unit on the 9th floor of a brand new office tower in an exclusive commercial district in Jakarta, with a workshop in a 3-storey "Ruko" or commercial block. All of the properties are owned by the founders.
The business is funded by the founders' personal funds. Currently, we have three shareholders (50%, 49%, and 1% of total shares).
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, BPO, Singapore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Family Office, Singapore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Investment Management, Kuala Lumpur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business