Technology-Led Group Passenger Transport Company Investment Opportunity in Sydney, Australia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 5.4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 12 million|
|EBITDA Margin||8 %|
|Industries||Charter Bus + 1 more|
|Locations||Sydney + 1 more|
|Local Time||3:41 PM Australia / Darwin|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are an online platform that provides bus charter services to clients. We have been in operation for almost 4 years.
- Company does not own any buses but has tied up with over 500 vendors across Australia to provide the services.
- The system works on a tender basis where clients book their requirements and vendors can quote their prices, with the lowest price winning.
- Quotations from vendors on our platform are currently running at over AUD 2 million a month in value coming from 2,000 to 3,000 individual quotes.
- We have grown rapidly and have taken on numerous contracts which has allowed us to grow at a very high rate compared to previous years.
- Growth has mainly only been driven by telesales and we have no sales force in Australia.
- We have contracts with Qatar Airways (three years), Scape and the Mt Buller Government (five years plus two plus two) and are currently involved with a dozen tenders.
- Company's physical assets include workstations and computers.
Online platform allowing for supply of group transport, Bespoke transport software solutions, Event transport management, Transport contract management. These services are provided by our vendors and we do not maintain our own staff to fulfill them.
Call center and development team in Thailand. Services offices in Sydney and Melbourne.
Earlier than 15 daysAssociate Broker, Florida City, Business Broker connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOperations Associate, Translation, Philadelphia, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Business Advisory, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business