Technology-Led Group Passenger Transport Company Investment Opportunity in Sydney, Australia
- We are an online platform that provides bus charter services to clients. We have been in operation for almost 4 years.
- Company does not own any buses but has tied up with over 500 vendors across Australia to provide the services.
- The system works on a tender basis where clients book their requirements and vendors can quote their prices, with the lowest price winning.
- Quotations from vendors on our platform are currently running at over AUD 2 million a month in value coming from 2,000 to 3,000 individual quotes.
- We have grown rapidly and have taken on numerous contracts which has allowed us to grow at a very high rate compared to previous years.
- Growth has mainly only been driven by telesales and we have no sales force in Australia.
- We have contracts with Qatar Airways (three years), Scape and the Mt Buller Government (five years plus two plus two) and are currently involved with a dozen tenders.
- Company's physical assets include workstations and computers.
Online platform allowing for supply of group transport, Bespoke transport software solutions, Event transport management, Transport contract management. These services are provided by our vendors and we do not maintain our own staff to fulfill them.
Earlier than 15 daysMaxOut Global Consulting - Principal Consultant & Investor, MaxOut Global Consulting LLP, Pune, M&A Advisor accepted business proposal