Tour Operator for Sale in Cairo, Egypt
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||Public Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 80 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 80 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Industries||Tour Operators + 1 more|
|Local Time||11:08 PM Africa / Cairo|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Group with 3 companies for travel, transportation, cruises in Egypt.
- Almost 70 years of experience in the travel industry with one of the best reputations in the market and the most experienced.
- The group owns 3 companies each with a license worth EGP 5 million.
- Group has ownership of 3 ports on the Nile. Almost all ports in Egypt are now owned by the government with only a select few remaining as privately-held ports.
- The group has not been financially sound and thus this is a good opportunity to acquire our high-value physical and intangible assets at a low valuation.
- Buyer gets ownership of the entire group, with all its licenses and physical assets for EGP 200 million.
Group offers the following services through its three entities - travel inbound and outbound, transportation, Nile cruises, airport services, sightseeing and hotel bookings.
Owned office in Cairo is worth EGP 12 million, land in Luxor worth EGP 60 million in Luxor, another land plot worth 12 million, a cruise ship with 80 cabins worth EGP 22 million, 3 ports on the Nile River, and a fleet of over 15 buses.
Headquarters is an owned office of 600 sq. m. in Cairo, 6 rented offices in Cairo; over 9 owned offices around Egypt.