Vegetable Farm Investment Opportunity in Pune, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 70 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Agriculture Wholesale + 1 more|
|Local Time||6:43 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company does residue-free farming of over 50+ varieties of fruits and vegetables.
- Have leased 200-acre farmland that is located 100km from Pune and we harvest around 1,000 tons per season/year.
- Before COVID, we used to supply to retailers and marketplaces in Pune such as Big Bazaar and Star Mall, and generated an annual turnover of INR 60 lakh.
- However, this harvest season (starting in late September), we plan to supply our products directly to the gated communities in Pune. The pandemic has affected the vegetable markets and we see this as an opportunity to reach the consumers directly without any middlemen.
- We have developed a blockchain-based platform and mobile application through which users can place orders and get realtime updates on their purchases. App development is complete and we plan to launch it once we have fresh produce to sell.
- Have partnered with a 3rd party logistics provider to supply the produce from farms to the households in Pune.
- We expect to reach around 25,000 households across gated communities by our first year.
- Promoter has 25+ years of experience in marketing, and 10+ years in the agriculture sector.
Residue-free & chemical-free fruits & vegetables.
The end consumer can access the blockchain data to get seed to delivery timeline data.
Tractors, drip irrigation system, 4 cr ltr pond, cows, hi-tech agri equipment.
Leased 200 acres of fertile land from the government on a 10-year lease.
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPresident, Consultant, Pune, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Partner, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business