8.6 / 10 · Established in 1988, 4 Franchisees currently, Headquartered in Mumbai
|Format||Investment||Brand Fee||Space||Staff||Exp. Monthly Sales||Profit Margin||Royalty|
|Restaurant||USD 81.4 - 101.8 thousand||USD 33 thousand||1,500 - 2,000 Sq Ft||20||USD 30 thousand||28%||1.25 Lakhs or 7% whichever is higher|
|QSR||USD 24.4 - 29.9 thousand||USD 14 thousand||300 - 500 Sq Ft||8||USD 14 thousand||30%||7% on Net Sales|
|Investment||USD 81.4 - 101.8 thousand||USD 24.4 - 29.9 thousand|
|Brand Fee||USD 33 thousand||USD 14 thousand|
|Space||1,500 - 2,000 Sq Ft||300 - 500 Sq Ft|
|Expected Monthly Sales||USD 30 thousand||USD 14 thousand|
|Royalty / Commission||1.25 Lakhs or 7% whichever is higher||7% on Net Sales|
About Goa Portuguesa
Goa Portuguesa, Mumbai’s first and only authentic Goan Restobar celebrates its 25th Anniversary in December 2013. The Restobar serves a blend of Goan Hindu / Catholic and Portuguese delicacies which are researched, modified and standardized along with Live Music in a traditional Goan bungalow like ambience with colorful stained glass depicting Mario Miranda’s caricatures. In addition to serving iconic Goan dishes such as Vindaloo and Balchao, Goa Portuguesa offers a wide variety of traditional Hindu Vegetarian preparations, thus dispelling the myth that Goans eat only Seafood and are Non-Vegetarian. Goa Portuguesa serves more than 100 Vegetarian & Non Vegetarian Hindu Goan delicacies. The Vegetarian dishes are prepared in separate kitchen and the guests are served in green color coded crockery. Goa Portuguesa has also been catering to various events through several successful food festivals in various locations in India & abroad, in-flight catering, corporate parties, etc. Master Chef Deepa Awchat has authored India’s first designer Goa Portuguesa Restaurant Cookbook which is appreciated by foodies and gourmet and has been accepted as an encyclopaedia of Goan cuisine by catering institutes and tourism department.
Highlights of Goa Portuguesa:
- Goa Portuguesa is approved by the Department of Tourism, Government of India, Goa & Maharashtra.
- Goa Portuguesa is an ISO Certified Restobar having HACCP compliant Kitchen. It is approved, recommended and appreciated by Indian & International Media (The New York Times, The Washington Post, Lonely Planet, Conde Nast and many more), Foreign Consulates, Celebrities, Galaxy of Stars, Business tycoons, Gourmets and Foodies.
- Goa Portuguesa has won the ‘Best Restaurant’ Award seven consecutive times at the Food Oscars Ceremony held by the Times of India Group.
- Goa Portuguesa has received a 5* Rating from its Guests on Justdial, Burrp, Zomato, Mouthshut and Tripadvisor.
- Goa Portuguesa is one of the largest foreign exchange earning Restaurants in Mumbai.
Goa Portuguesa is looking for good franchisee partners who will take the expertise and legacy across India and abroad.
Products and Services
Authentic Hindu Goan & Portuguese cuisine.
Preferred LocationsIndia, New York, London, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Portugal, Sydney, Melbourne.
How to get Goa Portuguesa Franchise?
Connect us through SMERGERS and contact us over phone or E-Mail and complete the agreement process.
What are some of the things we look for in a Franchisee?
Somebody who is having prior experience and zeal to open up a new Franchisee Outlet.
Support you can expect from the company
All kind of Support.
Earlier than 15 daysPresident, Lyon, Financial Consultant connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Financial Services, Sydney, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Retail, Kottayam, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
- 10+ introductions
- 4000+ Page Views
- 2000+ Investor Views